The Essence Of Kris Richard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Essence Of Kris Richard

Richard for HC, Fangio for DC, Competent Human for OC. I really wish Dan Marino would get into coaching. If a life long 3rd stringer (Jason Garrett) can coach the Cowboys well, imagine what Marino can do

Joe Schad tweeted out this video.

What do you guys think?

He seems very focused on the details. Love his passion for coaching and making sure guys are doing their job.

He's the best candidate so of course we won't hire him. Grier will just Grier

the only other legit option outside of Richard or Bieniemy is Marvin Lewis. I don't really get all the hate on Lewis, he's no savior but he's not bad either

Grier will want someone who isn't as vocal as Richard imo. He would be too tough for Grier to work with so Grier will want a more meek and mild mannered person like he himself is.

Grier will want someone who isn't as vocal as Richard imo. He would be too tough for Grier to work with so Grier will want a more meek and mild mannered person like he himself is.
Philbin and Gase looked like statues on game day......I've had enough of that. Would love a vocal, passion and high energy guy like Richard but instead we'll hire freaking Flores=Bowles

We still have Rex Ryan and if we get real desperate Herm Edwards :arghh

According to this article, Seattle's firing of Richard was a head-scratcher given that the fall-off wasn't all that great considering the injuries on defense... and surmised that he might have been too aggressive for Pete Carroll including blitzing too much (although not much more than his predecessors it turned out)

I don't see any real red flags
https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...-he-blitzed-too-much-a-look-into-the-numbers/

I'm warming to this guy... and like that he's not a shrinking violet.

Back
Top Bottom