The Fall of the Patriots | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

3 drives starting from their territory. 4 didn't. What are you driving at?

so 43% of their drives started in SD territory and their avg starting FP on those drives was the SD 49 and that's bad how?

avg FP on scoring drives was SD 49. do the math

I discuss all aspects of games, you guys played GREAT but I thought you were trying to pad stats. I'd rather someone said that about my team than what they are saying now.

Seriously. You are grasping for straws. I think you should seriously consider leaving. You really have nothing left here.

All I am saying is: don't go by stats. Watch the game. Sounds familiar?

1st TD: 77 yards from MIA 23
2nd TD: 61 yards from MIA 39
1st FG: 23 yards from SD 31
2nd FG: 63 yards from MIA 30
3rd TD: 72 yards from MIA 28
3rd FG: 14 yards from SD 19
4th TD: 14 yards from SD 14

3 of 4 TD drives were 61 yards and longer
1 of 3 FGs started in our own territory.
Since 10 of our 37 points came on the last two scoring drives which started deep in SD territory your notion of field position is garbage.

Now, go away.

you try so hard I should commend you for that but you are always off. you don't think 3 drives starting inside the opps 32 is a big deal?

I am NOT taking anything away from Miami as they played great, it may not have mattered at all but your D is playing outstanding and constantly putting your O in great FP. Good O's take advantage of good FP and Miami is doing that. relax w/ the inferiority complex and just accept the compliment.

you try so hard I should commend you for that but you are always off. you don't think 3 drives starting inside the opps 32 is a big deal?

I am NOT taking anything away from Miami as they played great, it may not have mattered at all but your D is playing outstanding and constantly putting your O in great FP. Good O's take advantage of good FP and Miami is doing that. relax w/ the inferiority complex and just accept the compliment.

Not sure who are you talking to. You begin to slip and slide.

It is no big deal if two of the three good to great field positions came on the last two scoring drives when the game was pretty much in the bag.
Our majority of scoring and early scoring came on long drives. So there is that.

Nobody is really trying to hard to put you in place. This all comes very easy to us. You are just way to shallow for us 'average' fans. Most of us probably have or had kids. So dealing with bratty little 5 year olds is routine.

I wanna' talk about the Fall of the Patriots some more.

Don't worry another beat down is coming in December

BlissfulSmoothDoe-1.gif

Yes I'm sure your week #1 win in 120 degrees will translate into a December win at the Razor lol.

My money is on Miami falling to pieces before the Bills do.

The Patriots remind me of the O'Doyle's from Billy Madison. Always hitting us in the face with a dodgeball or stuffing us in trash cans. But one day their whole family went down. Yes NE, one day your car will drive over a banana peel and skid right off the side of a cliff. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsNgRmsx-14

haha, unfortunately it won't happen until Brady retires.

Back
Top Bottom