The Fall of the Patriots | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

he played great but he padded stats so folks like you can brag about his #s later in the year, same thing happened last year except he didn't play well but he put up nice #s.

Matt Moore played the entire 4th quarter. FYI.

9 mins left in the 3rd, you got the ball at SD 14. 3 passes and a FG to go up 30-0
2 mins left in 3rd, got ball at SD 14. 1 pass and a TD

your avg starting FP for the game was the Miami 44
your avg starting FP on scoring drives was the SD 49

that's why he didn't get 300+ yds, he had 34 attempts

again, I am not bashing him. he played great.

they were trying to get his #s up, it's obvious. that's b/c people need to #s to judge, had he had 150 pass yds and led them on as many scoring drives he would have had a great day but people need #s to justify for some reason.

stat padding? Really Junc.
If that was the case, Miami would have tried to score on the last possession, or not took the starts out. Ur wrong here Junc

:sidelol: Stat padding in the 3rd quarter....Wow. Boo-f'n-hoo. You don't sit on ANY lead in the middle of the 3rd quarter. Like I said earlier, if we wanted to stat pad, we would've scored a TD or FG in our last possession. I mean I guess to Jets fans who are so devoid of seeing any competent offense, a 30 point lead would seem like a 100 point lead to them. :lol: :lol:

stat padding? Really Junc.
If that was the case, Miami would have tried to score on the last possession, or not took the starts out. Ur wrong here Junc

he was out of the game by that point, right? they were looking to pad his #s and in doing so really kind of kept SD alive. a bad play in the pass game could get an opponent back in it. we weren't talking 14-20 pt lead, 27-30 pt leads are near impossible to come back from especially at that time in the game as it has never happened in NFL history.

Junc, you're losing it a bit here. No stat padding was going on. They were playing an NFL football game. We put backup players in for the 4th qtr. Get real.

it's insane to throw up 27 and 30 midway through 3rd and late in the 3rd. they were padding his #s

27-30 point leads in the 3rd quarter...so foreign in Jetsland it's known as stat padding. :sidelol:

27-30 point leads in the 3rd quarter...so foreign in Jetsland it's known as stat padding. :sidelol:

you act like it is a weekly occurrence for Miami. we've had a few in recent years but nothing the last couple.

when SD crushed us and were up 28 in the 3rd they passed but not every play.

when Den was up big on SF they mostly ran it

when NE ws up big on Chi and Cincy they ran it

but I'm making stuff up

you act like it is a weekly occurrence for Miami. we've had a few in recent years but nothing the last couple.

when SD crushed us and were up 28 in the 3rd they passed but not every play.

when Den was up big on SF they mostly ran it

when NE ws up big on Chi and Cincy they ran it

but I'm making stuff up

You are making stuff up as usual. Nowhere did I act like it was a "weekly occurrence", but yeah if you keep riding the stat padding nonsense cuz it helps you sleep better at night, by all means go ahead. I mean I know it's tough being 1-8 and all so if this is what you have to hang your hat on, do your thing.

Stat padding in the 3rd quarter! Bad Dolphins! BAD!!!

:lol: :lol:

Miami's possession after the FG to put Miami up 30, Miami threw on first down, then ran it 3 times, punted. Next possession Miami gets the ball on SD 14, first play is a throw, for a TD (and a heck of a play by landry). Then it's the 4th qtr and tannehill is out. In one FULL qtr, Matt Moore went 2/4 in passing. Junc, just stop.

Back
Top Bottom