The Fall of the Patriots | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

We are all excited because Tannehill finally had a monster game with almost 300 yards, 3 TDs, and we score 37 points.

Meanwhile, Brady has another game superior to that. For the 2nd week in a row, Brady throws at least 300 yards, at least 4 TDs, and scores at least 40. Unreal. The guy is still the king. A game like that for him is nothing.

We are all excited because Tannehill finally had a monster game with almost 300 yards, 3 TDs, and we score 37 points.

Meanwhile, Brady has another game superior to that. For the 2nd week in a row, Brady throws at least 300 yards, at least 4 TDs, and scores at least 40. Unreal. The guy is still the king. A game like that for him is nothing.

Remember, Tom had 4 quarters and Ryan had 3 as well

Remember, Tom had 4 quarters and Ryan had 3 as well

Ryan played great but he was still passing in garbage time to inflate his #s. yeah he didn't play the 4th but garbage time came early in that game. I am not trying to take anything away from Ryan as he played great but don't try to knock the best QB of this generation.

This is the Pats team I expected coming into the season, they are steamrolling teams now.

Derp...garbage time.

When you have an offense like the Chargers, there's no such thing as garbage time in the 3rd quarter.

:bobdole: For someone who whines and complains about it so much, you would think you'd be an expert on reading comprehension.

you were making it seem like SD has an O so potent that they have the ability to come back from 30 down thus making that point in the game non garbage time. they were stat padding, they had scored enough and should have been running the ball and not taking chances in the air.

He was great either way but this is another reason why stats never tell the whole story.

:lol: So what are we supposed to do? Pull him in the middle of the 3rd quarter?

Stat padding in the 3rd quarter. :sidelol: Wow, just when I've thought I heard some doozies. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

:lol: So what are we supposed to do? Pull him in the middle of the 3rd quarter?

Stat padding in the 3rd quarter. :sidelol: Wow, just when I've thought I heard some doozies. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

the TD to Landry was at the end of the 3rd qtr after another TO gave them the ball deep in SD territory. the game was over, they should have been running it. It was stat padding.

Back
Top Bottom