The Fans on this board are amazing!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fans on this board are amazing!!

When Coach Morono and the FO start making some smart decisions and prove to not only us fans, but the rest of the NFL world, then I will start believing in them and have more of that blind faith your asking for.. In the meantime, these quacks are making one dumb mistake after another..

The funny thing about being pessmistic is that we as fans can do nothing about it..

You may think it does something but it does not..

Being postive does nothing either but at least it keeps you positive about other things..

There is nothing wrong with critiquiting a player or a coach. But you can always do it in a positive way.

The fans that are pessmistic are just afriad of being let down.

Totally agree. I am glad people voice their opinions both positive and negative but this board is 90% negative. I live in NY and when Sanchez was sucking *** people werent ripping him. In Miami, Henne is torn apart despite the upside he has shown with poor playcalling.

The FA signings you listed are all minimum wage guys with the exception of Grove and Wilson. At the time every person on this board thought both were good signings. Grove was very good last year until he got hurt. Hes not even playing anymore. So lets look at all the minimum wage other teams sign, I guess their FO is crap too. Jets signed Patrick Turner, those idiots!!!

Your labeling of bust is absolutely comical. I agree that Turner and White were busts but you have guys drafted in the 4-6 rounds as bust. Oh yes I forget good FO's hit on every draft pick.

Bottom line is this team has improved in every position since this regime came in, if you dont see that your blind.

As far as the 2010 draft
Odrick - he got hurt, future undetermined. Injury prone is a little strong at this point in his career.
Misi - looks like a gamer.
Jerry - starting RG
Edds - unknown
Carroll and Jones have shown some promise.

Who cares what they were making. the point is they #1, took up a roster spot, and #2, shows an inability in the coaching staff to evaluate talent! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares what they were making. the point is they #1, took up a roster spot, and #2, shows an inability in the coaching staff to evaluate talent! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My point is a lot of times they sign a low wage guy to evaluate their talent. If it doesnt work out or they find someone better they cut them.

The funny thing about being pessmistic is that we as fans can do nothing about it..

You may think it does something but it does not..

Being postive does nothing either but at least it keeps you positive about other things..

There is nothing wrong with critiquiting a player or a coach. But you can always do it in a positive way.

The fans that are pessmistic are just afriad of being let down.
I am absolutly positive that this coaching staff and front office stinks! Hows that, more positive for you?

Ok lets Flip this now

2010 Draft

Jared Odrick Injury Prone

Now for the wonderful free agent singings
This Year
Montavious Stanley
Marques Douglas
Charles Grant
Bobby Carpenter
Cliff Smith
Jeron Mastrud

2009 free agents
Gibril Wilson
Jake Grove

2008 Sigings
Justin Smiley
Akin Ayodele
Anthony Fasano
Reggie Torbor
Ernest Wilford
Sean Ryan
Josh Mc Cown

2009 draft

Pat White-BUST 2nd round-Out of Football
Patrick Turner 3rd Bust Out of Football
John Nalbone 5th Bust Out of football

2008 Nfl Draft
Shawn Murphy 4th Round Bust
Jalen Parmemle 6th Round Bust
Donal Thomas 6th round Bust

if not mistaken, Jalen Parmalee has been 'bust-ing' with the B'more Ravens. plucked from our P-squad.

more misses than hits in the draft. and don't even get me started on FA. They have been absolutely horrible.

Exactly I dont think Henne sucks because how can we judge him when we have the village idiot calling plays that make Wannys plays look like Mike Martz. what i hate is how we cant score more then 14 freakin points on offense we scored 27 to 34 under Wanny and we scored 24 to 34 points under saban . Am I way wrong on this ?

Exactly I dont think Henne sucks because how can we judge him when we have the village idiot calling plays that make Wannys plays look like Mike Martz. what i hate is how we cant score more then 14 freakin points on offense we scored 27 to 34 under Wanny and we scored 24 to 34 points under saban . Am I way wrong on this ?

Not at all. The offense has been blowing.

Originally Posted by FINFAN15
Ok lets Flip this now

2010 Draft

This Year
Montavious Stanley
Marques Douglas
Charles Grant
Bobby Carpenter
Cliff Smith
Jeron Mastrud

2009 free agents
Gibril Wilson
Jake Grove

2008 Sigings
Justin Smiley
Akin Ayodele
Anthony Fasano
Reggie Torbor
Ernest Wilford
Sean Ryan
Josh Mc Cown

2009 draft

2008 Nfl Draft

Hey buddy. You kind of forgot to include Dansby and Marshall in the 2010 Free Agent signings.

Originally Posted by FINFAN15
Ok lets Flip this now

2010 Draft

This Year
Montavious Stanley
Marques Douglas
Charles Grant
Bobby Carpenter
Cliff Smith
Jeron Mastrud

2009 free agents
Gibril Wilson
Jake Grove

2008 Sigings
Justin Smiley
Akin Ayodele
Anthony Fasano
Reggie Torbor
Ernest Wilford
Sean Ryan
Josh Mc Cown

2009 draft

2008 Nfl Draft

Hey buddy. You kind of forgot to include Dansby and Marshall in the 2010 Free Agent signings.

Other FA signings that were forgotten:
And Wake, Bess, Polite, Starks and on and on.

You have to realize that most of the people that utilize this board are juveniles and do not know what it is to be a true Dolphin fan. I have seen every Dolphin game since they became a team and have seen so-called fans like this come and go.

Wow, I get that some of the posts on here are negative but since when did being critical equal not being a fan? Or that just because we are critical of this decision that we won't be there Sunday invested as always? The two are unrelated. How don't people get that? Just as you are amazed at the negativity, I am shocked at the blind loyalty to a FO that "knows more than we do." Of course they do but that doesn't mean that we can't think some of their decisions are bad. And in this case, what they "know" that we supposedly don't is that their jobs are on the line and if they want to save them they have to win now. Don't you think they knew from the start of this year that we would win more games this year with CP? We all knew that. I don't think it took them 8 games to figure it out. We were being fed apparent BS that it is about a long term SB plan and the QB is coming along as planned. I just watched that go out the window and have to look forward to another few years searching for a QB and mediocrity at best, so yes I'm allowed to be negative right now. All this players you listed that are talented don't amount to jack if we can't find a QB. That's why we are all so frustrated.

Dude, we are fans of the team. If something in our opinion (which every fan is entitled to) is preventing this team from succeeding or setting the team back, we aren't going to say golly gee whiz, ah that's ok, they are swell guys. Since they are swell guys I don't want to hurt their feelings, so I will just sit back and provide support, because gosh darnit that is what a stand up fan does. GTF out of here!

Perhaps because we've been irrelevant for almost a decade. The season is basically a lost cause, barring an 8 game winstreak to finish it. Our supposed QB of the future has been benched for someone who has 2, maybe 3 years left in football, and our offense cannot score more than 2 TDs a game. There's really not a whole lot to be positive about other than Cam Wake, Davone Bess, Brandon Marshall, Randy Starks, and Karlos Dansby. Vontae Davis is good, but let's see him do it consistantly before we deem him special...

Back
Top Bottom