The Fans on this board are amazing!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fans on this board are amazing!!

You have to realize that most of the people that utilize this board are juveniles and do not know what it is to be a true Dolphin fan. I have seen every Dolphin game since they became a team and have seen so-called fans like this come and go.
So basically, when the generation of Dolphins fans that have seen every game since they became a team dies out, there will be no more true fans? If you're a fan, you're a fan. Just because you've watched x amount of games more than another person makes you no more or less of a fan.

Granted things haven't gone as well as everyone has hoped and expected.. Fans just want to win. But the glass is still always half empty to some fans even when Dolphins do win. There are worse teams in the leauge.

clear.gif

Granted things haven't gone as well as everyone has hoped and expected.. Fans just want to win. But the glass is still always half empty to some fans even when Dolphins do win. There are worse teams in the leauge.

clear.gif
Problem is that we aren't supposed to be bad. We are supposed to be beating good teams now, and clearly, we aren't. It seems our future at QB has failed- at least this regime. Bring in a new OC and then let's see what we've got. Henne hasn't shown much recently, but I would like to see him with a halfway competent OC.

What? You mean this isn't the I hate the Miami Dolphins forum?

To be honest with you i'm sure alot of people are tired of people like yourself starting threads calling out ALL Fins fans. And no everyone is not perfect every day but these guys are paid ridiculous amounts of money to be perfect for 16 days out of the year, not too much to ask
I am never surprised by the amount of b*&ching that goes on.

Sparano sucks
Henne sucks
FO is dumb for benching Henne
Henning sucks
and on and on and on.

Stick with your team already. People on here expect players to be perfect. I actually saw people complaining about Vontae... are you serious? He has been great this year, granted he missed some tackles last week and have a rough game but ask yourself are you perfect everyday?? Didnt think so. The FO knows better then all of us so trust their decisions. I agree that Henning has been bad this year, no doubt, but it absolutely doesnt make sense to get rid of your offensive scheme in the middle of the season. I am sure Henning will be done after this year.

So please have some positive threads, get to the stadium on Sunday and be a 12th man for once!!

Rant over!

Back
Top Bottom