The Fins need a new fight song....Post suggestions: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fins need a new fight song....Post suggestions:

ARealFinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I say we get Trick Daddy to do it...he is a huge fins fan.

If you have a suggestion, let's hear it...cuz our fight song really sucks.

I'd say do the same. .

The old folk here wouldn't like it though :tongue:

He'd make one I'm sure.

i think they should play pre recorded dolphin sqealing, you know they say it stuns the fish they want to eat.

you know they used to have a tank at the orange bowl, but the animal people screwed it up. i think they should have built a proper phin tank at JRS, instead of the Baseball crap.

Anything would be better than the **** we already have.

I like the idea of a Trick Daddy version.

Please no "gangstas" in Football. As I said before with someone else we don't need football stadiums turning into the Orange Bowl when the Hurricanes play football with a bunch of wanna-be thugs who don't go to UM or any college but make themselves feel better by rooting for the Canes and pretending to be something they're not. Disgraceful. That place is turning into a toilet with those people.

Anyways, I agree we need our own chant or new fight song. I think it would be kickazz if we came up with a new fresh short song to sing. Like they do in Europe. The whole stadium sings together, it sounds badazz. NO music, no DJ, just us loudly all together and steadily. Something to suggest::

"We are the warriors of down South,
we fight to the end,
we'll never let you down.

The gridiron is our sea
Push the ball through the field and you will see
The Dolphins are king! Now lead!"

The current song sucks, but they'll never change it because they want to please everyone.

Heck, I'd be happy if they got a college band like FAMU/UM or something to just do drum cadences. Hell, that's what got me fired up more than anything. Have a kickass band out there somewhere to play cool stuff.....instead of "Whoop There It Is" or the fight song EVERY TIME WE SCORE OR GET A TURNOVER. :yell: We could have them playing a drum cadence when the defense is out there. Make it a college-like atmosphere (which is far more intense than a pro game).

Since we're on the subject, somebody needs to steal the Jock Jams CD away from the JRS music guy. Or tell him it's ok to play different songs. "Whoop There It Is" was popular in '94. Hearing it over and over and over again in 2003 is just annoying.

Originally posted by Muck
The current song sucks, but they'll never change it because they want to please everyone.

Since we're on the subject, somebody needs to steal the Jock Jams CD away from the JRS music guy. Or tell him it's ok to play different songs. "Whoop There It Is" was popular in '94. Hearing it over and over and over again in 2003 is just annoying.

SERIOUSLY.. Someone tell Bill Gates to get out of the Dj booth. Its torture to my ears to hear "Whoop there it is" or "Who let the dogs out" at ANY point in the game. What's next "Ice Ice Baby"? To hear those songs during football games in this day and time is absurd.

Yup, and you're a Buffalo fan. So it all works out. :)

Back
Top Bottom