The Fins need a new fight song....Post suggestions: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fins need a new fight song....Post suggestions:

flipper-1.jpg

Everyone loves the king of the sea,
ever so kind and gentle is he,
tricks he will do when children appear,
and how they laugh when he's near!

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
no-one you see, is smarter than he,
and we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
flying there-under, under the sea!

Look at the sky when rainbows appear,
you can be sure, that Flipper is near,
call him by name or less intellect,
he'll give you a ride on his back!

We know our Flipper, Flipper, knows every answer,
no-one can be, much smarter than he,

Many a night, way down in the deep,
oysters make beds, so Flipper can sleep,
happy and gay when he comes along,
they all start singing this song!

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
no-one you see, is smarter than he,

Oh come on ... you know you were thinking it. :)

I think thery should play Will Smith Welcome to Miami after Miami first scoring drive.

I hate the fightsong but hey it's tradition.

If you're going to take an old skool song like that, I think "Fight Fire With Fire" is the better choice. :beerbang: We played that once (we = me and friends) when the football team ran thru the banner with the smoke.

Keep the jingle, but DIFFERENT lyrics:

Miami has DW...
we'd might as well give up!

'Cause when you have DW...
just wait, he'll f*** it up!

Someone should just please do a remake of the Dolphins Fight song, a bit more rockish, electric guitar, same lyrics, a good arrangement, that would be an improvement, kill the banjo!

Originally posted by minus
I think thery should play Will Smith Welcome to Miami after Miami first scoring drive.

I hate the fightsong but hey it's tradition.

Hey thats a pretty good idea about "Welcome to Miami". I like it.

And lets ban that 'traditional' fightsong from the 60's. If the fans sing it, then thats great, but no one sings it and the Dj is blasting it after a tackle!

At least, add a modern beat to it, then it would be great probably.

Originally posted by Muck
If you're going to take an old skool song like that, I think "Fight Fire With Fire" is the better choice. :beerbang: We played that once (we = me and friends) when the football team ran thru the banner with the smoke.

Too fast..

The old folks will not go for it :D

BTW...

Live in 1986 at the Carolina Coliseum. Zod was there!

My 3 friends that accompanied me, lit up a J during the Cult's performance and got arrested.

They miss the whole thing!

Zod doesn't smoke the J......

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolfan02
Please no "gangstas" in Football. As I said before with someone else we don't need football stadiums turning into the Orange Bowl when the Hurricanes play football with a bunch of wanna-be thugs who don't go to UM or any college but make themselves feel better by rooting for the Canes and pretending to be something they're not. Disgraceful. That place is turning into a toilet with those people.

Anyways, I agree we need our own chant or new fight song. I think it would be kickazz if we came up with a new fresh short song to sing. Like they do in Europe. The whole stadium sings together, it sounds badazz. NO music, no DJ, just us loudly all together and steadily. Something to suggest::

"We are the warriors of down South,
we fight to the end,
we'll never let you down.

The gridiron is our sea
Push the ball through the field and you will see
The Dolphins are king! Now lead!"

Ummm, we can't even get a quarter of the stadium to stand at the games. I doubt we could do that.

How about some kind of Kid Rock number.."Somebody's got feel this.." picture of someone on defense leveling someone..

I like it, but he has Raiders in that commercial, so it might not have the right feel to it.

I like the old fight song. It's easy for the fans to sing along with after a score.

Back
Top Bottom