The fins should draft Andre Hall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The fins should draft Andre Hall

flsportsfan83

Scout Team
Reaction score
[mod] Draft threads belong in the draft forum. [/mod]

the star running back out of USF. If Ricky is suspended he can be a valuble option in the 3rd or 4th Rd.

Draft Forum. Anyway, I would only take Hall if Ricky is suspended. I've seen many of his games, he's a very shifty runner who's hard to wrap up.

I don't know much about the guy but if he's a good RB and Williams is suspended than we should look at him

he could prove to be very valuble in the 4th round or so, We could do a lot worse with that pick. But lets just hope rw will come back.

i say no to drafting a RB regardless of Ricky's situation....i think we will all agree that the fins wont go RB in the 1st round......Why get a RB in the 3rd when we already have RB's just as talented on our depth chart......plus we have more important positions to fill...WE DONT NEED A RB!!!

flsportsfan83 said:
the star running back out of USF. If Ricky is suspended he can be a valuble option in the 3rd or 4th Rd.

Why the hell would we want a RB from a second rate university? They only beat louisville because they completely disreguarded that game and were already gameplaning for their game the following week. (shame on louisville, that a football mortal sin) Other then that all he showed was that he could run over the lower tier of a joke of a bcs conference

I hope your kidding. look at his numbers compared to Dangelo Williams in CUSA the year b4. They are compareable granted Dangelo is better. Wow 2nd rate University huh. That 2nd rate University has had a football program for 10 years and is now BCS with wins over Louisville, Pitt, and were in the whole game against PSU last year. If your gonna talk **** know what you are talking about.

Dmarino110 said:
Why the hell would we want a RB from a second rate university? They only beat louisville because they completely disreguarded that game and were already gameplaning for their game the following week. (shame on louisville, that a football mortal sin) Other then that all he showed was that he could run over the lower tier of a joke of a bcs conference
Why the hell would you base a player's potential on the school he goes to? There are tons of players that came out of colleges without great football programs and succeeded. Please judge players after watching them play instead of just seeing the final score.

Courtesy: USF
Release: 01/01/2000 A potential All-America candidate, he established a new single season rushing standard in his “rookie†season with the Bulls in 2004, while finishing ninth in the nation in rushing and eighth in all-purpose offense...Incredible burst from handoff to the line of scrimmage, he had to work to time that initial burst with the blocking schemes...Has excellent vision and senses when defenders are closing on him...Protects ball very well.
SOUTH FLORIDA – 2004: Won the Bulls’ Offensive MVP and Playmaker of the Year while setting a new school record with 1,357 rushing yards...Ninth in the nation with 123.36 yards per game...Also earned first team all-Conference USA honors...Had not won outright starting job at outset of season, but quickly earned that right with a nice relief appearance at South Carolina (Sept. 18), the second game of the season...Had eight carries for 41 yards in that game...Followed that with his first career 100-yard game, finishing with 119 yards and three touchdowns among 28 carries in double overtime win at TCU (Sept. 25)...Had six 100-yard games in all, including two for 200 yards...Set school record with 275 yards on his 29 carries in win at UAB (Nov. 3)...Had two touchdowns in that game...Finished with 200 yards on 19 carries, including two more touchdowns vs. Army (Oct. 16)...Had school record for rushing touchdowns with 11 and total touchdowns with 12...Also a solid receiver out of the backfield, he had 18 catches for 149 yards and one touchdown...Also an outstanding kick return man, he was among the nation’s leaders through the first half of season before he was utilized less in that role with his increased production in the backfield...Still led team with 16 returns, finishing with a 20.8 average...Finished eighth in nation in all-purpose yards with 167.09 yards per game.
JUNIOR COLLEGE - A two-time National Junior College Athletic Association All-American, he was first team in 2002 at Georgia Miltary Academy and honorable mention in 2003 at Garden City...Rushed for 1,488 yards on 258 carries in 2003, with eight touchdowns...First team all-Jayhawk Conference...Ranked 10th among all junior college prospects and first among running backs by Rivals.com...Played 2002 season at Georgia Military Academy, where he ran for more than 1,600 yards.
DIXIE HOLLINS HIGH SCHOOL - Outstanding prep career at Dixie Hollins High School, where he led Pinellas County in rushing for 1,742 yards on 227 carries (7.7 avg.) and 26 touchdowns in 2000, his one and only season of high school football...Did that in 8.5 games, missing a game-and-a-half with a sprained ankle...Had 25 carries for 240 yards in a 28-0 win over Boca Ciega...Named to St. Petersburg Times all-Suncoast team...Capped prep career with 154-yard, four touchdown game in Palms Pinellas All-Star Game...Also played in USA Global Game...Participated in wrestling and track in addition to football.
PERSONAL – Born August 20, 1982 in St. Petersburg...Son of Carol Barthel and Captain Hall, he is the third youngest of nine children...Father was an army engineer in World War II...Glaucoma has left his father partially blind, but he still “listens†to the games, often attending home games...Enjoys playing chess.

Dmarino110 said:
From a second rate university? So, tell me, are Jackson State (Walter Payton) Mississippi Valley State (Jerry Rice), Alcorn State (Steve McNair) Grambling (Doug Williams), Savannah State (Shannon Sharpe) Akron (Jason Taylor) all second rate colleges too? I mean, I don't know why ANYONE would draft a player from THOSE universities. :rolleyes: Talent is talent, period, regardless of where you played football at. Seems to me that USF went to a bowl game this year. That can't be TOO second Rate. Granted, there are 319 bowl games, but, point is, talent can come from any school.

Back
Top Bottom