The fins should draft Andre Hall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The fins should draft Andre Hall

Andre Hall is a beast and would be a great asset to any team, but I really don't think running back is a priority this year. Sammy Morris and Travis Minor are solid backs that could take over if Ricky is suspended.

COMEBACKRICKY said:
he could prove to be very valuble in the 4th round or so, We could do a lot worse with that pick. But lets just hope rw will come back.

Another suggestion; Dontrell Moore from New Mexico could be acquired w/ one of the 7th round picks. He would be a nice change of pace back and could be a decent KR/PR.

Dmarino110 said:
Why the hell would we want a RB from a second rate university? They only beat louisville because they completely disreguarded that game and were already gameplaning for their game the following week. (shame on louisville, that a football mortal sin) Other then that all he showed was that he could run over the lower tier of a joke of a bcs conference

If your gonna go by that thinking why would the 49ers have ever drafted Jerry Rice?

That 2nd rate University has had a football program for 10 years and is now BCS with wins over Louisville, Pitt, and were in the whole game against PSU last year. If your gonna talk **** know what you are talking about.

No disrespect to USF but you really cant count PITT, with Wanny there arent they a Division III school now?

I ****ing HATE USF!!!

With that said... I would be down to draft a guy like Hall in the 4th assuming Ricky is gone for a year. Hall would really compliment Ronnie well...

fishfan34 said:
From a second rate university? So, tell me, are Jackson State (Walter Payton) Mississippi Valley State (Jerry Rice), Alcorn State (Steve McNair) Grambling (Doug Williams), Savannah State (Shannon Sharpe) Akron (Jason Taylor) all second rate colleges too? I mean, I don't know why ANYONE would draft a player from THOSE universities. :rolleyes: Talent is talent, period, regardless of where you played football at. Seems to me that USF went to a bowl game this year. That can't be TOO second Rate. Granted, there are 319 bowl games, but, point is, talent can come from any school.

You can add Culpepper to that list.

Funny Stuff!

Dmarino110 said:
Why the hell would we want a RB from a second rate university? They only beat louisville because they completely disreguarded that game and were already gameplaning for their game the following week. (shame on louisville, that a football mortal sin) Other then that all he showed was that he could run over the lower tier of a joke of a bcs conference

Since I'm sure you watched Ronnie last year I know the part about him being a bad pick is a joke. Since we're on the subject, I don't know that any running back in the NFL is as good in every aspect. LJ is the best runner but not much on blocking. LT is the best receiver and shiftiest runner, but he can't lay the wood like Ronnie. Nobody blocks, catches and runs with speed and power like the Hummer. In 3-4 years he'll be the Dolphins all time leading rusher. I hate guys from those second rate schools. Thank goodness we don't draft guys like Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, Marshall Faulk, Joe Horn, or Jason Taylor (oh yeah he's ours, what were we thinking?)

FinNasty said:
I ****ing HATE USF!!!

With that said... I would be down to draft a guy like Hall in the 4th assuming Ricky is gone for a year. Hall would really compliment Ronnie well...
I wish everybody could put their college preferences aside like that...

hall is very good. he's an excellent change of pace back for ronnie brown, and possesses similiar traits in catching the ball and blocking well, and he's used to taking a pounding behind USF's o-line. he'll be a steal for whoever drafts him, but i would only want him if ricky is out.

Dmarino110 said:
yeah, louisville has blown everyone out for 2 years, and USF completely dominates them from every aspect because they just "disreguarded" it. :rolleyes2 jim leavitt's defense has consistently been one of the top in college since the program started up 9 years ago (yes, just NINE years) has shut down opposing offenses consistently. learn more about what you're talking about before speaking.

Back
Top Bottom