The Fins will go down on Monday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fins will go down on Monday

Re: I have to give you props

Originally posted by #1 Jets Fan
Most women just back away when men start talking smack to them, but not you so I must admit I really respect that.

You can get off your knees and stop kissing my ass now. :lol: You are pathetic and I have NO respect for you. :mad:

That is what is wrong with most women today. They put up with **** from a$$holes like you. :yell: Well not ME!! I am empowered and you could NEVER take that away from me. :evil: I have read alot of posts today. I have come to the conclusion based on your bad grammer and your attitude that you can't be a day over 12. :rolleyes: You are like the little boy on the playground that says "I know you are, but what am I". :rolleyes: In that sense, you don't say anything halfway intellectual, but you continue to act like the dickhead that you are. :yell: I have taken down several Gayder fans over the years, :fire: so you are NO challenge for me. :sleep:

And another thing!

As for the Jet fan who grap you shirt at the game. Why didn't you just smack him upside his head? I may talk a lot of ****, but I would never do something like that.

As for my ordeal, I pushed his drunk skank ass off me, but I don't hit people upside the head. :rolleyes: That is the difference in our mentality. You being a Jets fan and all. :lol: You have to fight your way up the food chain, where as I am on the TOP, so I don't need to fight anyone. :D Lick my boots you little worm! :lol:

You just annoy people to death. BUZZ BUZZ I here that frickin fly again. Gotta go get my flyswatter. :lol:

hahahaha

This thread rocks.

Jets fan, you are so cool. Can I be like you when I grow up? Ignored by most people? I think that is lifes ambition, to be ignored. I really do. Oh, by the way, how's second place, soon to be third place in the AFC East treating you guys? Just curious and all...

Re: Why now do you want me to leave?

Can't stand when somebody knows your scared?

What is the problem with this bet?

You guys really gave this guy hell, and as far as I can tell, he is not the one who attacked first. He came on here, tried to get a few people riled up with a silly bet, and you guys just exploded on him. Maybe I don't know his complete history on here but from just reading this thread, I think you guys wacked him a little hard.
The reason I posted the quote above is because, that is where he was trying to ask why everybody was so upset and it was from that point on that he was buried. Anything he said after that was just his pathetic way of defending himself.

JMO....

You hit the nail on the head about these PARASITE JET FANS!!I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR WEEKS!! GO TO YOUR OWN BOARD!!THANK YOU MIAD 13 someone finally agrees with me!!! GO PHINS!!!
#13 FOREVER!!

Back
Top Bottom