The Fins will go down on Monday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fins will go down on Monday

You Jets fans just continue to make fools of yourselves. Hello you lost last week, did we? I don't believe so, and you act like you could win in a shoot out. That ain't gonna happen. I would rather have Fiedler then Testaverdeballs leading my team in a shootout, cause when Testaverdeballs needs to win a game for them he can't. He likes to throw the INT's when he has to win it for them. Maybe you should worry about your own game against the Steelers, cause you know damn well you don't have a chance to beat them. So thats why you come here and make a whacked prediction to make you feel better about yourselves and your sorry team that is on a downward spiral.

Re: Where this FOOL come from?

Originally posted by #1 Jets Fan
Last time I looked fool the season was not over.
I'm the ONLY ONE on here who makes a prediction and will back it up. So little boy back off because you are not in my league.. PERIOD

Your right, he isn't in your league. He is above it. :p You support the sh!ithole Jets that are circling the drain as we speak. We are above that :D ONCE AGAIN!! If you need proof, let the stats speak for themselves! :p

Now, move along! :yell: Don't make me go Turley on you :evil: and beat you into football submission! ;) :lol:

GO STEELERS!!

Don't start something you can't finish. You know how I roll. (ANYTHING GOES)

How you roll? Roll what exactly? You make no sense! I can smack with you til the end of time and I ALWAYS finish what I start. ;) You know how I can get too. :fire: But, lucky for you this board is censored. :yell: I WILL NOT however dominate this board with smack because this a "Dolphin" chatboard to be enjoyed by all. You are simply, just a visitor and your visitation could expire if you get out of hand. I have seen it happen. :) So, ANYTHING DOESN'T GO!! You come on here strutting like some **** trying to be all manly by starting ****. Well, I am returning it right back to you. After what I encountered at the game, I no longer have respect for MOST Jets fans. NYRican and Chops are rare exceptions.

GO STEELERS!!

This one's for you

Do you really think we Jet fans care what you think about us?

"by starting ****."

I have not tryed to start nothing. I'm only speaking my OPINION it not my problem you don't agree with me.
Show me on here where I attack anybody?

Alright you non-spelling bitch, first off, they teach most kids in FIRST GRADE how to spell "tried". What grade are you in? Or should I say how many times have you repeated that grade? Second, if you don't care what we think, then what in the hell are you doing here? Don't you have any Jets fans you can suck off instead of laying your bullsh!t on here? Tell mommy to buy you some spelling flash cards for X-mas so people will stop calling you a dumbass.:evil: Put that in your pipe and smoke it!:D

Good try, you don't fit the innocent part you now try to play. What a ball-less move on your part. Just like you stated.....Jets fans don't care what we say, we feel the same towards you. You have attacked almost every guy on here by saying they have no balls to bet you and now you are trying to match wits with a woman. :lol: Like a typical Jets fan, you are a bully. Just like that a$$hole at the game that decided to grab my jersey close to my chest. If you have an OPINION, speak it and wait for someone else's opinion. You started this thread to get a rise out of us, not to get our opinion. You ARE a loser!! :rolleyes: Keep it up and this thread will get locked!! :lol:

Gotta go disrespecting the mothers and wives. See, you are an a$$hole. You have proven my point. :lol:

The only bitch here is your mother under my desk. It hard to spell right when you mother make me FEEL SO GOOD.
Tell you wife we are still on for tonight.

Like I said when you talk smack with me ANYTHING goes.
Your lack of intellect never ceases to amaze me. How far into a downward spiral can you go with this? Every line of smack you put down is cancelled out by your obvious ignorance in understanding the English Language. You sound very obtuse to me, but then again you are a Jets fan. When you come to the realization that whatever my mom does on her own time is up to her and stick to the subject at hand, which is dealing with your illiterate ass, get back to me. here's to ya...:cool:

Hey Jets fan

Just because we don't grunt ravenously in tandem with you does not mean you have to try to match wits (or how many words you can pronounce in a minute in your case) with us. We are obviously superior to you, and to be jealous of being lower on the food-chain is plain sad.

Try using some intellegence in your post, (am I asking too much?) instead of just pounding your head on the keyboard like a monkey having a seizure. You might just be able to talk some intellegent football with one of our insightful Dolphins fans here on this fine board. Then again, with the obvious interbreeding with you and the other Jets fans in your family., it must be pounded in your head that "Jets...good...Dolphins...bad!!!" since birth. Again just because your family tree (or chain in your stance) does not have the abilities that most people have, does not mean you have to try and make yourself feel good by trying to make them feel less of themselves. (Which does not work. You would notice if you had half of a brain)

Do yourself a favor and leave before you make a further ass of yourself. I don't feel like slamming you again, though it does give me a hint of satisfaction to pound you.

#1 Jets fan

Your indulgence in the art of striving to exhibit your irrationality and depleted sense of sagacity is stupefying. I can only be optimistic in that you will perservere in your pilgrimage of obtaining higher learning.:cool: That way, when you choose to verbally desecrate our communique' panel, no one will be forced to constantly rebuke your spelling to understand it. Just a thought.......:lol:

You're a piece of dog ****!

#1 Jets fan....You come to a Web site and in a matter of a couple of days you manage to make a complete ass out of yourself.

First, off you do not even have a grasp of the English language. No comeback or "playground" threat from you can dispute that. I have three words for you: "Hooked on Phonics"

Second, you make threats to complete strangers, one of whom happens to be a woman. You seem to like taking shots at other people's mothers. Here is a bash at both of your parents: They should have kept you in school past the third grade level and taught you some manners. An ass kicking from a true dad would have taken care of the latter of the two early in life.

So do everybody in your life a favor and grow up! Also, I would spend less time on this message board and more time getting your GED.

LMAO Phin Fans I can Relate we go through this with Raider fans Although Jet fan is not as Bad .... But Still....... Good luck this week ....... Thanxs for Letting us Bronco fans post here and making us Feel welcomed .................

no problem spider

i enjoy getting and giving smack, this third person crap that whippy seems to enjoy makes me sick! :fire:

Back
Top Bottom