The Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Game

The Dolphins should sneak onto the team bus at halftime & haul ass to the airport! :yell:

Simms

If this were a basketball game Dave could take his starters out and put the reserves in, but is not
I thought I would never say it, but losing is 1 thing getting embarassed in every big game is the end of a coaching staff.

Originally posted by miadphan13
The Dolphins should sneak onto the team bus at halftime & haul ass to the airport! :yell:
so should I I have a 7:29 flight at jam packed LGA airport to Fla :goof:

It is obvious that there needs to be change in the Dolphins organization and this game proves it! :yell: NATIONALLY!! :cry: GAME of the WEEK!! :cry: EVERYONE is WATCHING!! :cry:

Madison is hurt

just when we though it can only get better

Did that 41 - 6 shellacking of the Colts really happen??:confused:
This is sickening...:cry:

Originally posted by BritDolFan
Did that 41 - 6 shellacking of the Colts really happen??:confused:
This is sickening...:cry:

shows how bad the Colts are - if they would have just run the ball at us, we would have lost that game, too

Did the Ref say "First Down" and mean us??:confused: :confused:

:monkey: These last two weeks

We will not get shutout

hur-f$^^$king-ray

"The key as far as what type of football team we will have and what direction this thing will go will be determined this weekend,'' Wannstedt said Monday.
now it will be determined in the 2nd half - we better shut them down when they have the ball or at least make Brady throw it.

Did someone forget to give Wanne directions ? :eek: :goof: :cry: :fire:

Oh my, I should go work on my car, but I keep getting sucked back. 3 points in 6 quarters...that is just wrong.

At least A. Smith is hurt...down by 17, and the Pats get the ball after the half.

We have been horrible. That field goal helped a little, but we are still losing. We need a HUGE second half, we need to stop the run. Hopefully Antwain Smith got injured and is out for the game.

Back
Top Bottom