The good.. bad and the ugly... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The good.. bad and the ugly...

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
After being able to watch most of the 1st week... How well do you rank the teams and who should we worry about going undefeated?

This is what I've come up with

GOOD

Pats
Steelers
Raiders
Chiefs
Dallas
Green Bay
Seattle

DECENT
Jax
Baltimore
Titans
Broncos
Eagles
Giants
Vikings
Lions
Redskins
Panthers
Falcons
Rams

LESS DECENT
Bills
Browns
Chargers
Bears
Saints
AZ

REALLY BAD
Jets Jets Jets
Bengals
Colts
Texans
9ers

We havent seen Tampa or the Fins, but we all know the Fins are in the Best of The Best category :)

How do you guys rank em ?

Its only week one so its hard to tell which unexpected team will be in the elite class... So for fun, I threw them in with the GOOD...

Bengals might not have played well on Sunday but I can't see them being one of the 5 worst teams in the league. I expect them to be in the wild card hunt during the final month of the season.

I would give more love to minny and Chicago. Imo Chicago should have won their game. Minny looked really good last night from the little bit that I saw

I wouldn't write off the Texans so fast, especially as the season progresses, considering their studly D and Watson growing his sea legs with each progressive game.

I wouldn't write off the Texans so fast, especially as the season progresses, considering their studly D and Watson growing his sea legs with each progressive game.

I can agree with that, imo this year Is like a redshirt year for the Texans. Get Watson some experience and chemistry built with his playmaker and let JJ Watt and that defense shake off the injury rust and look out next year for the Texans

I would put Seattle in the decent category, they have no run game and there offensive line has got to be one of the worst in the NFL, they are going to get Wilson killed. Their defense is good and will keep them in games

I was impressed with Oakland, Jacksonville Dallas and Minnesota. All surprisingly, played well defensively on Sunday/Monday. Fornette, TJ Watt and Dalvin Cookall look like the real deal. Loved watch those kids play this past weekend.

GOOD:
Jax
Steelers
Raiders
Chiefs
Dallas
Green Bay
Seattle
Baltimore
Vikings
Lions
Rams
Eagles

Bad:
Bills
Titans
Broncos
Giants
Bears
Redskins
Panthers
Falcons
Chargers
Pats

Ugly:
Browns
Saints
AZ
Jets
Bengals
Colts
Texans
49ers

Amazing:
Dolphins

Lucky:
Bucs

The Jags defense look like they will be the 1 defense this year.
The Cowboys look good but the Giants are due for a regression this year (due to ELI Manning)
Minnesota,Seattle,Eagles, Cheifs,Rams,Packers, and the Ravens looked good

I would put Seattle in the decent category, they have no run game and there offensive line has got to be one of the worst in the NFL, they are going to get Wilson killed. Their defense is good and will keep them in games

I've never been in love with that offense. They seem to score just enough even when they're good. That said, they had similar issues at the beginning on 2016 and got it somewhat sorted out. We'll see if they can do it again.

If the Vikings O-line continues to play like that, I would put them in the good category. They already had a good defense.

I agree. Sam Bradford played extremely well last night making throws consistently in tight windows and on the move. Impressive first game even if the Saints probably won't be that good.

I honestly believe that our undefeated season is one of the records that may never be tied. Winning 19 straight professional NFL games is damn near impossible...Hoping I am not jinxing ourselves...!

Back
Top Bottom