The good old days... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The good old days...

My only question is...Why is that picture showing Dan against the Bills when the text description underneath talks about his game against the Browns? :confused: Maybe that was the only picture they had of him :rolleyes: Hmmm....

Originally posted by dolphan39
here's a nice little piece recalling Dan and the Fins 38-31 victory over the original Browns on MNF Dec. 12, 1988: http://espn.go.com/abcsports/mnf/s/kellyandgeorge/011228.html featuring 3 Fin QBs.

Those were the days weren't they? Nice little article about how a long time Former Dolphin almost led the Browns back against Dan the Man. Strock was a pretty consistant QB. I almost wish he was still young enough to play. He would be a good QB for this young team.

Reading that article just brings back GREAT memories! You were never out of the game with Dan the Man!! No matter how much time there was! I MISS THOSE DAYS! Dan is truly like an ex-girlfriend! You don't know what you got until it's gone, although I ALWAYS CHERISHED DAN!!! I am getting emotional, but I MISS DAN!! HE WAS THE BEST!!! He was unbelievable, in that article, 4 plays 65 yards in 22 seconds against the AFC best defense! VINTAGE MARINO!! Dan is the DOLPHINS and he will always be, you were never out of the game with Marino!! WE MISS YOU DAN!! YOU WERE SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!:cry:

#13 FOREVER!!!!

Dan Marino

I still can't watch a Dolphin Game without thinking Dan the Man is going to trot out of the lockerroom and lead Miami to victory like the olden days.. Then again, I still cant watch without thinking Shula is hidden in the background calling the shots..

I miss the olden days.. I really do.. Its sorta like a piece of my childhood is with Dan and Don.

They will make it to the top again..I truly believe that its just a matter of time.

At least they have weeded out most of the trash (JJ, Underwood, Cecil Collins) although Drug Lord Robert Baker remains a practice squader. Either way though, the Phins will be there again I know it.

i hope its not a long time.............

Originally posted by Dolphins13Fan
They will make it to the top again..I truly believe that its just a matter of time.

At least they have weeded out most of the trash (JJ, Underwood, Cecil Collins) although Drug Lord Robert Baker remains a practice squader. Either way though, the Phins will be there again I know it.
i'm 55 now, i hope they do it while i can still jump up and down and remember how to talk smack!:D

Re: i hope its not a long time.............

Originally posted by dolfan06
i'm 55 now, i hope they do it while i can still jump up and down and remember how to talk smack!:D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hope we beat the damn Jets before I turn 40 :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom