The Hip Hop Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Hip Hop Thread

Nappy Roots

Da Dalphins
Club Member
Reaction score
WTF is going on here? The entire Hip Hop Thread was deleted? for what? that thread was one of the strongest threads in posts and everything?

and 2 Pistolz got banned for what? i dont get it, all he said in the hip hop thread was that those links needed to be deleted and that alot of people dont like the thread. . . .he was helping the mods out in this case.

im not getting whats going on here.

:confused:

I'm not sure he was helping out in this case.

He posted links to download music illegally. Then a few posts later, when someone implied that we could get in trouble for having it, he said that we would absolutely be shut down if anyone reported us.....but that it wasn't his problem so he didn't care.

As far as I know, the entire thread wasn't deleted. Just a few posts.

Muck said:
I'm not sure he was helping out in this case.

He posted links to download music illegally. Then a few posts later, when someone implied that we could get in trouble for having it, he said that we would absolutely be shut down if anyone reported us.....but that it wasn't his issue so he didn't care.

As far as I know, the entire thread wasn't deleted. Just a few posts.

well actually, someone else posted links to the music. 2 Pistolz told him to delete before finheaven gets shutdown and is reported.

and the entire thread was deleted.

Why is this thread rated 5 stars?? :lol:

Nappy Roots said:
well actually, someone else posted links to the music. 2 Pistolz told him to delete before finheaven gets shutdown and is reported.

and the entire thread was deleted.

I'm looking at his posts right now.

He submitted three posts that contained links in 24 minutes. Santana, Santana, Biggie. Then another with a link a few days later (Boyz N Da Hood). The first one was is an 80MB album.

Muck said:
I'm looking at his posts right now.

He submitted three posts that contained links in 24 minutes. Santana, Santana, Biggie. Then another with a link a few days later (Boyz N Da Hood). The first one was is an 80MB album.

your allowed to post single tracks which is what he did. but when he said he didnt CARE, he was referring to the RETAIL album posted by the other person, which could get the board shut down.

and the mix tape from Santana he posted is not sold it stores, its a mixtape, so it would be legal.

Dont ban this name, Muck...cuz I'm only posting in this thread. hold up..

Parts 1 and 2 are for sale at several major sites (MTV, etc). I did a quick Google search and found Part 3 for sale online in several places. Are they selling it illegally??

Go back to my posts in that thread & re-read them. the Juelz Santana 80MB album is a mixtape. Nappy Roots knows that I work in the industry, and Juelz is my dude...so if I was to link people to his retail stuff, I'd get in serious trouble myself. The 80MB album, like I said, is a mixtape...it's not sold in stores, it's used simply for promotion. The album contains beats used in other songs, example: He freestyled over Kanye West's "Gold Digger" on there. Every song I post is a single, which is also allowed. The only thing prohibited to my knowledge is posting retail albums.

No disrespect to PT, but he posted a Retail soundtrack for Get Rich Or Die Tryin', the 50 Cent movie. That is when I said he should take the link down because it's retail, and I didn't care. I didn't post it, which is why I said I don't care.

Muck said:
Parts 1 and 2 are for sale at several major sites (MTV, etc). I did a quick Google search and found Part 3 for sale online in several places. Are they selling it illegally??

as far as i know, the mixtape would be illegally sold. and the only thing i can find on the mixtape is people paying for the shipping, not actually buying the album.

Muck said:

Nah, thing is...Juelz Santana/Diplomatic & Def Jam Records cannot make a profit off of Back Like Cooked Crack 1, 2, or 3. Why? Because most songs on there, he used other people's beats, labeling it a mixtape. Nobody but the salesman can make profit, and it is not illegal to post mixtapes. Trust me, I'm good with Juelz...I know this. He told me to pass the mixtape around in the South as much as possible because he isn't getting much love outside of New York. That is what I do, I promote. His REAL album, What The Game's Been Missin' drops on November 22nd, which cannot be posted.

Nappy Roots said:
as far as i know, the mixtape would be illegally sold. and the only thing i can find on the mixtape is people paying for the shipping, not actually buying the album.

yeah, it's totally legal to post mixtapes. they get posted all over the BET's board. Don't you think on a site like that which promotes Black music more than anywhere else, would've gotten in trouble a long time ago?

On 106 & Park, lol...Juelz told people to go to the Dipset Mixtape forums & download that Back Like Cooked Crack 3 as soon as it drops. Mixtapes are legal to DL.

also, perfect example is this site, ran by Young Money themselves, where u can download the mixtape for free, because they arent aloud to make money off other peoples beats(production), their copywrited...

http://youngmoneyent.com/

^mind you, that is the label I promote for, it's Lil Wayne's. That's all the proof you need. That is the label's OFFICIAL SITE, and the mixtape is posted there for DOWNLOAD..

Back
Top Bottom