The Hip Hop Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Hip Hop Thread

Ok, that makes more sense. The threads get broken up sometimes after they've been removed. In this case, what I was reading (post removal) and the order in which things were originally posted didn't jive with the truth.

Anyway, I'm satisfied with the legalities of what was posted. You're unbanned. I'll make sure that the thread gets put back if it isn't back already.

Muck said:
Ok, that makes more sense. The threads get broken up sometimes after they've been removed. In this case, what I was reading (post removal) and the order in which things were originally posted didn't jive with the truth.

Anyway, I'm satisfied with the legalities of what was posted. You're unbanned. I'll make sure that the thread gets put back if it isn't back already.

clear.gif
Thanks Muck!

Muck said:

^props, Muck.

my post about the retails went with the Back Like Cooked Crack 3 retail after the thread got broken up, huh (instead of showing I was replying to the G-Unit album)? I'd hate to be an admin, that's all I'm gonna say... :lol:

Yeah, the way I was reading it.....it looked like you were gloating about it. I was suprised to say the least (and a bit confused....though that's been a common emotion for me lately :lol: ).

I'd hate to be an admin, that's all I'm gonna say... :lol:

Yeah, you get to look like an *** a lot of times. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom