The impact of Suh on the Dolphins' cap; A Dolphins LB twist; Steve Ross opines. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The impact of Suh on the Dolphins' cap; A Dolphins LB twist; Steve Ross opines.

i've seen some dumb things but the mike lb failures in the making and leaving dion jordan at de are way up there

Oh god....we are going to roll with a combination of Ellebe, Misis, Jenkins, McCain...why, why do we hate success so much...

One thing is certain. We are not drafting any developmental prospects.

We now need polished rookies that can step in and start day 1 because once that rookie contact expires we cannot afford to re-sign them. We will have too much of our cap tied up in Suh, Tannehill, Wallace and Albert.

When GM's and coaches are in their last chance years they do stuff like this mortgaging the future for a chance to win today. Let's hope it works out.

Said in another thread someplace teams have to hit on the draft, it's even more important now, have to get production while they are on the cheaper contracts. It's going to be harder and harder to just buy 'FA' to fix everything.

if dion jordan is staying at de i'm 1000 percent on board with trading him...i know what that looks like carrying around 275 with zero pass rush polish vs tackles...

i've seen some dumb things but the mike lb failures in the making and leaving dion jordan at de are way up there

I don't understand why they are so stubborn about this. If what your doing is not working why not try and adapt and change it up. I understand it may have been hard mid-season when they asked him to put on weight etc but we have the offseason now.

if dion jordan is staying at de i'm 1000 percent on board with trading him...i know what that looks like carrying around 275 with zero pass rush polish vs tackles...

How the staff handles..."tweeners"

iq-test-from-idiocracy-47169.gif

I don't understand why they are so stubborn about this. If what your doing is not working why not try and adapt and change it up. I understand it may have been hard mid-season when they asked him to put on weight etc but we have the offseason now.

they are in patch holes mode now...the lb plan screams it...doesnt much matter if its the correct fit...i get that the suh contract requires some of that but certain positions you need difference makers...dion jordans upside as a 43 de is rotation in your 2 deep...TERRIBLE value for a top 5 pick...to take that level combine athlete and make him into run of the mill depth and continue to stick with it is assanine

We have to make the space for it. The space isn't automatically there. Odds are Wallace and Pouncey will be gone after this season (probably can't keep both with their salary) and we will have to figure out Tannehill's new deal.

The cap will go up about $25 million next year but Suh is going to eat a huge chunk of it.

saw something that said suh in 5 years has missed just 1 practice...that is nuts...he doesnt even get rest during the week every so often....and he played over 80 percent of the game snaps while in detroit...

saw something that said suh in 5 years has missed just 1 practice...that is nuts...he doesnt even get rest during the week every so often....and he played over 80 percent of the game snaps while in detroit...

Everything I have seen or read on him screams potential hall of famer....his on the field play and his work ethic are elite...he is very driven...He may be expensive, but it will be money well spent.

As a result, you won't see Wake taking entire series off...especially on key late game drives...as he did most of last season. Suh will not stand for that crap.

Everything I have seen or read on him screams potential hall of famer....his on the field play and his work ethic are elite...he is very driven...He may be expensive, but it will be money well spent.

if he stays healthy i dont think there's any doubt he's headed to the hall...

People worry about Cap.

Wake, Grimes, Wallace restructure/release will clear maybe 20 million.

Cap will continue to rise yearly.

In 3 years suh's hit will be a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom