The inability to audible.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The inability to audible....

Well for starters...

You're not even using the words in your post correctly.

As for the 'wonder' part...

based on what you wrote...

you don't seem inclined to use the organ that is used for 'wondering' anyway,

so you won't be able to follow any of what I wrote.

Go back to nodding your head in time and walking in a line. :d-day:

Oh and btw, wonder = thinking about something
Wander = walking around

You actually made me doubt myself, so I googled it real quick. Thanks for trying to be the English language police then falling flat on your face haha. Good one.

This is s I freaking unbelievable it's even being discussed, on the likes of go, go go. First thing, to play with the big boys, you have to audible. So...if Tannehill is too inept to do so see ya. Secondly, if Lazor doesn't allow it, adios to you amigo. Gawd, this team is like HS football.

This is getting national attention now and I am sure team are game planning based on this. They know that no matter what happens Miami will run the play called or call a time out. With only 3 time outs per half they know that the odds are in their favor if it is a pass play, and they call a blitz, that Miami will not allow Tannehill to check out of it. He has to run what is called, no matter what, and that for sure gives defenses a distinct advantage.

If the play is bad, and the team doesn't want Tannehill to call an audible, then he needs to be able to look to the sideline and get a play. You see this in college all the time. Look over there, Lazor needs to signal in a new play, and they need to get that one in place. I know they don't have much time, vs the college play clock, but something needs to be done to throw the defense off.

Any solutions?

He should not need to look at the sideline for another play. there should be built in "hots" in pass plays. the ones that get me the most are the runs straight in to a bad numbers matchip and a shown run blitz. At the very least he should have the ability to stay in a run and run it the other way

Well for starters...

You're not even using the words in your post correctly.

As for the 'wonder' part...

based on what you wrote...

you don't seem inclined to use the organ that is used for 'wondering' anyway,

so you won't be able to follow any of what I wrote.

Go back to nodding your head in time and walking in a line. :d-day:

Do you know what NEVER means ?

" He never extends plays .... "

Now here's another question, apparently we run a lot of option routes, so if that's the case the WR needs to adjust his route based on the coverage. So right now we have an OC that doesn't allow audibles, a QB that is slow to the hot read, blockers who always pinch down rather than play the edge rush, and WRs that can't adjust to coverage.

Now here's another question, apparently we run a lot of option routes, so if that's the case the WR needs to adjust his route based on the coverage. So right now we have an OC that doesn't allow audibles, a QB that is slow to the hot read, blockers who always pinch down rather than play the edge rush, and WRs that can't adjust to coverage.

Yep, sounds about right

Back
Top Bottom