the irony in drafting a qb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the irony in drafting a qb

The title says "the irony".... what is the irony? I don't see the irony in what you're saying.... :shakeno:

We'll be able to move Feeley for a 3rd or 4th rounder next year if he falls to 3rd string as expected..

If Saban wanted a QB he would not have brought in Gus Frerotte...we either are going RB or trading down.

thecoordinator said:
if you clones are right and we do get alex smith with the #2 pick, and he is the "stud" you all paint him out to be, at worst you figure him to be #2 on the depth chart right? and given frerottes familiarity with the system he could go into week one as either the 1 or 2 on the depth chart, leaving poor AJ as the same 3rd string qb we traded the 35th overall pick for. lol that would suck. i dont think we get a qb at #2 so i don't have the sour taste in my mouth yet, but if things play out like that rick is fired. he has to be. how is he not already?

Is that really irony? I think it's more of just a crappy situation.

i·ro·ny - Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.

thecoordinator said:
actually ive been on this site for longer than i can remember. probably close to 2 years. i havent posted though in about 6+ months because i got a router and my pc was messed up and for some reason i couldnt log in, even when i made a new name. through trial and error i think i finally fixed it by changing my internet settings and making a new name. however i had no problems using other forums so maybe i got banned before lol. i cant imagine that though because i didnt cause any trouble. so no, i havent been on this site for less than a day. i read these boards all the time and finally got motivated with the draft being so near to fix my internet problem.

That is crazy, the exact same thing happened to me. I have been unable to get on here for about 6 months also. I thought I had gotten baned though, b/c I supported Jay over AJ....still do for that matter. Some of the mods here still hate you if you say any thing negative about our overpaid 3rd string QB. But such is the price you pay:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom