**** the Jets! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** the Jets!

Bell will go off against our run defense. Thinking 27-10 jets. Not going to be pretty. Gase will start doing all the stuff he shoulda been doing for Darnold against us. Moving him around, keeping backs in to block, chipping. Also they get their tight end back.
Bell has been silent, Darnold has a bad thumb, and Jamal wants to be a Fin ;) so he'll play like the stud he is. It will be on us to lose cause I think we can win...unfortunately

I have my popcorn and beer ready. Just encase the jets crash and burn. That Monday will be some quality reading while getting drunk.

Bell will go off against our run defense. Thinking 27-10 jets. Not going to be pretty. Gase will start doing all the stuff he shoulda been doing for Darnold against us. Moving him around, keeping backs in to block, chipping. Also they get their tight end back.
He might however Jacksonville was giving up almost 5 yds per carry and Gase rushed Bell only 9 xs. If we get up early it will be fun to watch Gase sink further into his set ways. Flores probably has a few tricks up his shelves as I bet he wants to show up Gase

I do not give a **** about the draft. I hope we kick the **** out of the stinking JETS on Sunday! It would be awesome if we blew them out and Gase get’s fired Monday morning.
You know , Gase would love to run it up on us and stick it Mr Ross.
Flo gets his first win Sunday.

He might however Jacksonville was giving up almost 5 yds per carry and Gase rushed Bell only 9 xs. If we get up early it will be fun to watch Gase sink further into his set ways. Flores probably has a few tricks up his shelves as I bet he wants to show up Gase
My scrubs can beat your scrubs...

If we can't draft him, I'd like to keep Chase out of the division!
Absolutely, he's going to be a wrecking machine and I wouldn't want our QB the become the wreckee. Can't imagine having to play against him for the next 10 years or so...

One of the best things the Jets ever did was pick Ken O'Brien.
It left the poor Dolphins having to select some bloke called Marino.

From his wiki page
The New York Jets selected O'Brien as the 24th pick in the first round of the 1983 NFL Draft, amazing observers who expected the team to choose fellow quarterback Dan Marino, a future member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame who was selected three picks later. The many Jets fans who attended the draft, held in New York City, were surprised and outraged by the choice; O'Brien was so obscure that New York television reporter Sal Marchiano twice mangled his name while reporting on fan reaction to the draft.

we drafted Marino with the next pick if my memory serves me right.

Back
Top Bottom