The Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets

bryancox51fan

Bills suck balls
Reaction score
What a great draft-not, they are going into a decline after this year. Prediction- Edwards gets fired after a meltdown, Martin has to wear down and no backup

They have a decent backup for Martin, but he isn't a LaMont Jordan. Blaylock is to Martin what Harris should be to Brown -- an inferior version with very similar skills. They'll be okay should Curtis finally break down.

justin miller was a steal for them. if he and derrick strait (from last year) work out, they have a solid young CB duo

Martin / Blaylock looks to me like a pretty good RB/Combo without fin glasses ;)

MelbournePhin said:
justin miller was a steal for them. if he and derrick strait (from last year) work out, they have a solid young CB duo
Those two youngsters will get burned

I dont know, watching the highlights of receivers getting drafted and they always showed these receivers buring justin miller. On paper though, the jets did upgrade their secondary

Was Miller the player that DB that set the NCAA record for returning yards in one game. I saw a Clemson game last year, the guy had 250 return yards, and like 2 td's. Was crazy. Anyone know who I am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom