The Josh Rosen Saga: Will It Happen All Over Again With The Miami Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Josh Rosen Saga: Will It Happen All Over Again With The Miami Dolphins?

If we put a sieve in front of him... anything’s possible... priority #1 assemble a decent O-line this year... whatever it takes!

Last edited:
Hopefully he will live up to pre-draft expectations putting last year behind him and be the guy for us... If not and he becomes something for someone else... what a story lol

The absolute worst thing that can happen is Rosen leads us to 7 wins.

Draft purgatory again

The base case scenario with Rosen is pretty obvious. He becomes the guy and everyone can see that. The worst case scenario is not knowing what you have in Rosen heading into the 2020 offseason. If there's even an inkling that he's not the guy, I think the team needs to delve back into the draft.

I do believe he could take off in this offense, though. It seems like a perfect fit for what Rosen does well. I know the offensive line is a work in progress, but if the running game can take a little pressure off the quarterback, he could still be productive. A healthy Wilson and Grant could have big seasons as well. They also seem like great fits.

I only hope the rest of the fans start to realize that OL is the key to winning. (No that does not meanuse #1's across the board...lol)

Draft purgatory again

Draft purgatory is having holes everywhere with one pick in the 1st 3 rounds. Not winning 7 games with a 1st two 2nds and 2 3rds if we get a comp pick.

Draft purgatory again

That logic just doesn't work for me. Especially, When you don't know what would happen the next year(s) after 1) You put more pieces around him and 2) We have no idea how the QB's in the next class will play out.

Draft purgatory is having holes everywhere with one pick in the 1st 3 rounds. Not winning 7 games with a 1st two 2nds and 2 3rds if we get a comp pick.

BS. You can marginalize his opinion, but it is purgatory for a team who has set up shop there for a better part of a decade. Win enough to continue the talk of improvement, while treading water in the wins losses column, ending up after 3 years at around .500. Even with all your glorious 1 year (2020) picks.

We have seen this show. And the echo chamber in FH is falling in like they have in previous years.

BS. You can marginalize his opinion, but it is purgatory for a team who has set up shop there for a better part of a decade. Win enough to continue the talk of improvement, while treading water in the wins losses column, ending up after 3 years at around .500. Even with all your glorious 1 year (2020) picks.

We have seen this show. And the echo chamber in FH is falling in like they have in previous years.
There are valid points on both sides.

I don't think it is a death sentence to not have a top 5 pick.

A good, competent front office can plan ahead, and make lemonade.

Back
Top Bottom