The launch! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The launch!

I may have to move in with my brother LOL. I saw the preview this past Saturday and right now am feeling pretty much how Muck feels...........this is crap. :cry: :goof:

What happen with Rich Essien and ESPN did he get fired or something?

Originally posted by bobdroopy
What happen with Rich Essien and ESPN did he get fired or something?

I don't think so. I think his when his contract was done, he just left.

Anyway, It seems like he's the ringleader of this new circus.

To those who were able to watch the first day of the NFL Network (since I don't have the channel)...

please don't tell me Warren Sapp was talking all his nonsense egoistic crap? I know he was suppose to debut with Michael Straham in some show that discusses the latest topics. So did he?

Eisen left SportsCenter for a channel that is not even available to that many people (I get it though :) ) He made a huge mistake by not signing a new contract with ESPN.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Eisen left SportsCenter for a channel that is not even available to that many people (I get it though :) ) He made a huge mistake by not signing a new contract with ESPN.

From what I heard a long time ago, he was locked into a long-term contract with ESPN. So he might have been happy to just move onto something new and exciting.

Anyway, I think he made a GREAT choice. No more 18-hour days on SportsCenter. And now he doesn't have to talk about women's basketball, Kobe Bryan, MLS, or anything else. He gets to concentrate on FOOTBALL and that's it. What a lucky guy!!

And I'm sure that he's still being paid well, since the NFL ain't a cheapskate and Eisen is now "The Man" and on their network. Plus, he doesn't have to live in Bristol, Connecticut anymore. Now he lives in L.A. if I'm not mistaken.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

NFL Network is produced by ESPN.

I'm looking forward to the Playbook show that comes on starting tonight @ 10pm. It'll be on every Wed, Thur, and Fri @ 10. They'll be giving you in depth x's and o's...sounds interesting.

Originally posted by ILOVETHEMADDOG
I'm looking forward to the Playbook show that comes on starting tonight @ 10pm. It'll be on every Wed, Thur, and Fri @ 10. They'll be giving you in depth x's and o's...sounds interesting.

grrrrr :fire:

yea, the total access show was alright...

i didnt expect them to have commercials tho, that kinda threw me off.

they had an "NFL Films" show hosted by Steve Sabol that had some funny footage... overall i think the channels gonna be a big success, as long as they keep fresh and interesting.

i read that they were going to have a show with NFL referees disecting all of the controversial calls from the past weekend, that would be crazy, for so many reasons.

Back
Top Bottom