The Lions receiving core or Ours? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Lions receiving core or Ours?

South Florida said:
Some Bills cat is honestly trying to label Boston a "posession receiver"?!?

That suggests he doesn't excel in the yards after the catch area.

Or that he doesn't run in the 4.4's.

Or that he's a posession receiver.

He's a possession receiver like Fred Russell is an up-the-middle running back.

No, I don't SUGGEST Boston is a Boston receiver. I stated it without equivocation.

The Boston pre-injury-weightlifting was an explosive receiver. That receiver has been replaced by an injury prone, illegal substance consuming bodybuilder.

Valbon8 said:
I like the Dolphins more than the Lions because they have that speed receiver that the Lions don't really have. Another team that would have nice receiving core would be the Browns, but Winslow had to get in a motorcycle accident. If I'd take any core of receivers though, it would have to be the Colts.

roy williams is faster than any wr on the dolphins. browns? no

BillsCA said:
I dont know if anyone mentioned this already and I come as a friendly bills fan, but some of that goes behind the zero production you got out of the running game. You guys had to pass almost every down to stay competitive, while Willis got a ton of touches. Thats why I think your top two recievers are higher than any other because you guys had NO running game. (P.S I am not here to say that the bills was better either)

But our QB was horrible. Even though we had very few rushes, how did we get so many yards with a horrible QB?

Chambers has similar speed to Randy Moss.

He's not Randy Moss, but I guaran fudging tee that he'll be looking at at least 10 touchdowns next year.

Don't forget, 2 years ago he led the AFC in receiving touchdowns...with Jay Fiedler underthrowing him every time.

Even Sage proved he could hit him deep, and we know A.J.'s arm is stronger than the Sage's and that Linehan's balls are bigger than Foerester's.

Oh yeah, and look at our posession receiver Boston's +20 and +50 yard receptions.

I'm not sure, but I bet for his short injury riddled career, he's got more of them than Orande Gadsden had.

Miami's
Lions:Charles ROgers injured past two seasons i dont think he has started in one NFl game,Mike Williams(unproven),Roy Willaims(Nice), Pollard had Peyton Manning

Miam's Hands Down Even Though They Have A Very Good Group But Our's Could Be The Best In The League. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :monkeyr:

rogers has played 6 regular season games...had 3-4 TD's in those 6 games

gr8slayer said:
Well right now I would take the Dolphins WR's over the Lions simply because the Lions have 1 unproven rookie, a guy who has not even played a total of one season yet, and another who cant stay healthy. Add to that the fact that your TE is among the best in the NFL.

But you people saying Ronnie Brown over Kevin Jones? WTF has Ronnie Brown done better than KJ has? NOTHING. What do you base this on? You people need to get real.
Just have to say: very honest straightforward post from the enemy.:wink: I agree 100%. Jones did very well last year. Ronnie hasn't played a down yet in the NFL. I would love to see him avg 4.7 yds a carry. Not saying he will but not saying he won't either. We'll have to see but I am glad we got him.

byroan said:
But our QB was horrible. Even though we had very few rushes, how did we get so many yards with a horrible QB?

Did you see ours! :lol: And isnt that same QB going to be your starter this year, or where you talking about Fielder. :ears:

South Florida said:
Chambers has similar speed to Randy Moss.

He's not Randy Moss, but I guaran fudging tee that he'll be looking at at least 10 touchdowns next year.

Don't forget, 2 years ago he led the AFC in receiving touchdowns...with Jay Fiedler underthrowing him every time.

Even Sage proved he could hit him deep, and we know A.J.'s arm is stronger than the Sage's and that Linehan's balls are bigger than Foerester's.

Oh yeah, and look at our posession receiver Boston's +20 and +50 yard receptions.

I'm not sure, but I bet for his short injury riddled career, he's got more of them than Orande Gadsden had.

I agree on everything except one.

Sage has had the strongest arm on the team since he arrived. It's not even close.

BillsCA said:
Did you see ours! :lol: And isnt that same QB going to be your starter this year, or where you talking about Fielder. :ears:

Yeah, Bledsoe is horrible(still better than AJ was) but at least you guys had an O-line.

Feeley "should" improve with a decent Oline.

I Would Take Our Recieving Core Over The Lions, But I Would Take The Raiders 1-2 Punch Over Any Nfl Teams Recieving Core Anyday

RWhitney014 said:
Haha, I love how yo guys traded a first rounder for a guy who might not even start. Good stuff from the J-E-T-wait, what comes next?

of course he's going to start and yes we gave up a 1st but it was for a 2nd and a player. We didn't just give up a 1st for Jolley, we basically moved back a few spots and got a good pass catching TE along w/ the 2 players we wanted in the 2nd rd. it wasn't like giving up a 2nd rounder for a 3rd string QB or a 3rd for a 3rd string RB.

Booker has made the pro bowl, no detroit reciever has done that.
Boston has made the pro bowl, no detroit reciever has done that.

Excluding injury, M williams as a rookie reciever, will not be more productive than any of the dolphin 3.

Potential in my opinion doesn't mean squat. Cecil the diesel and yatil green had potential.

Its all about what have you done, the lions recievers haven't done jack and their qb situation is just as precarious as ours. Its all a moot point though because the colts have the best recievers in the league.. That is not debatable.

Back
Top Bottom