The Longest Game Ever Played: Chiefs vs Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Longest Game Ever Played: Chiefs vs Dolphins

That game was the turning point in the franchises' history. The team "learned how to win" that day and propelled their run to 3 straight SBs.

Thanks to the OP for posting that. Amazing stuff. First I had seen it.

I couldn't believe the difference between then and now, as far as the way people dressed and carried themselves. Coaches looked like CEOs and people in the stands -- many of the men were in blazers and wearing ties. It was more interesting than any movie. I watched the whole thing -- a slice of American history that wasn't just put on for a movie. That actually happened and people actually comported themselves like that. The suits were not a fashion statement, you could tell. Just basic life wear. Today athletes dress up in over the top suits and ties, and you can tell it's just put on. Trying to be extreme and hip even by dressing up. Very expensive clothes, but not the life essence of class. Freaky to see the kind of people represented at that game, players and fans, and compared to now.

Amazing video and thanks, OP! And thanks to Awsi for the awesome color commentary, lol.

LD

Back
Top Bottom