The Lucas Sucks Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Lucas Sucks Thread

He had guys wide open and overthrew them, underthrew them, side threw them, didn't throwthem. I don't think it will matter if we have the two CC's next game. Lucas just absolutely sucks! He makes Fieldler look like Joe Freakin Montana. There were so many bad plays and decisions by Lucas I don't even know where to start. He throws the ball 80 mph to a guy 3 yards next to him. He throws the ball 5 yards on a 3rd and 20. He throws the ball to guys not even looking. He throws the ball when he should be taking a sack but instead turns it over. Fiedler is the man! Please heal and comeback Jay!!!!!!

Worst game I have ever seen by a pro QB. 4 picks and I blame both fumbles on him. Missed wide open recievers all game and looked scared as hell in the pocket. What happened to this cool composure we were told about?

Ray single handedly lost that game today.

LUCAS SUX

Lucas is just horrible. Wanny needs to bring in Sage and bench Lucas. Even keeping Dickenson around and getting rid of Lucas would be good. Looking even deeper into it the curse of the JETS screws us again, they knew Lucas SUCKED and thats why they let him go and drafted Pennington. Draft someone to replace Lucas and move Sage into the back up spot.

:monkey: Ray Lucas
:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

:mad:LUCAS SUX:mad:

Originally posted by stan marino
First game in over 2 years what did u expect? Next game should be alot better, specially with chambers and carter. And hopefully this one aint over!!

:billsbite

Does is matter who the WRs are if you can't throw to them??? His passes were to either the Receivers feet, or the other team!! IE NATE CLEMENTS!!! He was our leading receiver today!! First game nothing! I don't want excuses on this one!!! Buffalo's defense SUCKS!!! Hadn't had a INT in forever and Ray Lucas shows up with 4 of them out of his a$$!!!! RAY LUCAS SUCKS!!! END OF STORY!!! BRING IN THE SAGE BABY!! BING IN THE SAGE!!!

Sage Rosenfels
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QB - Iowa State Cyclones / Senior
Number 18 / Height: 6-4 / Weight: 221

before any one starts chanting SAGE, these are his numbers in his senior year at college.

W-L Att Comp Pct Yds Td Int
Totals 8-3 332 171 51.51 2300 8 12

Originally posted by chambers84

Does is matter who the WRs are if you can't throw to them??? His passes were to either the Receivers feet, or the other team!! IE NATE CLEMENTS!!! He was our leading receiver today!! First game nothing! I don't want excuses on this one!!! Buffalo's defense SUCKS!!! Hadn't had a INT in forever and Ray Lucas shows up with 4 of them out of his a$$!!!! RAY LUCAS SUCKS!!! END OF STORY!!! BRING IN THE SAGE BABY!! BING IN THE SAGE!!!

I have to agree that those 4 ints were total giveaways by Lucas. I mean their defense didn't even have to work for them. It was totally annoying me how they were so excited like they made some fantastic play. Lucas is too rusty. I believed all the media hype about his preseason and practice experience but the fact is he just needs more regular season play experience.

I would agree, if we played Tampa Bay, or Denver or San Diego. But we played a team that has a totally $hitty defense. A perfect warmup game for him. But the only thing Ray wamred up was Nate Clemets contract when it expires.

Where the F-- are all the Fielder haters who were yipping and yapping for Lucas to start after his preseason??? The guys who who ripping Wanny for sticking with Fiedler? The guys who have never had ONE good thing to say about Fiedler, and who had their noses up Lucas' A**, despite other people saying, "it's the pre-season."

Where are you guys? You know who the F- you are. I want to hear YOUR F---ing "expert" analysis NOW!! Come on ChickenS***TS, be men and come on to this board and eat a little well deserved humble pie.

I dont care if the receivers or open or not just dont throw interceptions and put the defense and the running game ( the two strengths of the team) in the hole.

Bottom Line: Miami 6-1 if Fiedler starts w/ or w/out Gadsden or Chambers.

No QB in the NFL should play as bad as Lucas did today. He looked like a High School quarterback playing in a pro game. As a 2nd string QB, he should have been ready to play, there are no excuses for how he did today. He showed no control in the whole game. I see 2nd string QBs in the NFL this season playing well, atleast holding there own. Lucas is supposed to be one of the best backup QBs, but honestly he did not play like it. I dont think Sage is the answer. Honestly, he has had very little experience, and not enough practice time with the team to be able to execute the ball well. Right now, we need to stick with Lucas, but I hope these 2 weeks hit him as a reality check that he needs to step up and do his job, or he will be out of one.

I am sure it will be made very clear to Lucas that he needs to step up or he is out of a job. He said himself that he played worse than any qb has ever played in the NFL and that he wouldn't sleep for 3 days. I think he realizes how bad today was.

Back
Top Bottom