The MADNESS approaches ... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The MADNESS approaches ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
recycling a meme that your rival just used is considered cheating and should result in a permanent ban, right?

we posted at basically the same time. no idea you used this, too.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

my god they are already at it against eachother..... greasy and Dolphan i see as definite #1 seeds

take-bow-13026234.jpg

I made the Final Four one year Baby!!!! I am a PTP'er Baby on the All Cadillac team....doing my best Dukie Vitale impression.

Have fun guys. I'll be helping my lounge brother's with their vote whoring strategy but as the only one who's ever beaten last years winner Daytona and someone who would like to see brother Bumpus actually have a chance to win something this year i'll just be on the sidelines taking shots at everybody :)

Should be a blast :brewskis:

Have fun guys. I'll be helping my lounge brother's with their vote whoring strategy but as the only one who's ever beaten last years winner Daytona and someone who would like to see brother Bumpus actually have a chance to win something this year i'll just be on the sidelines taking shots at everybody :)

Should be a blast :brewskis:
I hope you and I matchup so I can destroy you!

At this rate I'm gonna be out of ideas for when it matters. Damn you long distance drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom