The MADNESS approaches ... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The MADNESS approaches ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun guys. I'll be helping my lounge brother's with their vote whoring strategy but as the only one who's ever beaten last years winner Daytona and someone who would like to see brother Bumpus actually have a chance to win something this year i'll just be on the sidelines taking shots at everybody :)

Should be a blast :brewskis:

whatever-floats-your-goat.jpg

So basically u go up against someone for a few days and you just all out trash them and judges pick whoever ripped the person better?

Have fun guys. I'll be helping my lounge brother's with their vote whoring strategy but as the only one who's ever beaten last years winner Daytona and someone who would like to see brother Bumpus actually have a chance to win something this year i'll just be on the sidelines taking shots at everybody :)

Should be a blast :brewskis:

ireland.jpg

So basically u go up against someone for a few days and you just all out trash them and judges pick whoever ripped the person better?

The judges are your fellow FH members and it's more about being clever and funny than ripping anybody.

Dolphan's new autobiography

2940013143791_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

that was dolphan's first book

0a0fcef0b956435db1848fb08eaa1952.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom