The magnitude of the NE game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The magnitude of the NE game?

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
I have a funny feeling that if we win this game, that it will give us a ton of momentum,that will allow us to run the table(12-4). On the downside, if we lose this game, it will have a devastating effect on our psyche and we'll finish 9-7. Does anyone else have this feeling that I have?

Go 'PHINS!!!! Beat those stinking Pats!!!:fire:

yes...this is good and bad. good because miami generally matches up very well with the pats and historically has thier number, not to mention working towards erasing the december swoon stigma.

dont need to tell you why this would be a bad thing.

I don't think it will have that kind of effect. It is a huge game, but more from the standpoint that it is an AFC game, and a Division game. We need it as much as we need the Buffalo and Jet games. If we lose 1 game the rest of the way, Hopefully it is Philly. We need to win this game to knock the Pats off a little bit, and to move closer to the 5th seed. If we don't get the Division, we need the 5th seed, so at least we go to Balt/Cinncy instead of Indy/Tenn

I completely agree, I want the same game that we had against Dallas.
Where we don't have to wait til the waning moments of the game to decide the outcome, like the last game against the pats. So hopefully
we will completely dominate and leave the stinking pats a little shell shocked. Can I get an AMEN!!!!:nesucks: :nesucks: :nesucks:

Yah even if we win, what's most sad about this (although it is a bed of our own making) is that in our last four games we would have squeaked out a defensive battle, come from behind BIG and late, owned a solid oppenent on a national stage away, AND beaten a division leading oppent in the cold, in their home, when we absolutely had to, in December. Yet even with all of that, we are still going to be worried about a media-induced, mind-warping, December swoon.

Originally posted by DDTDON
I completely agree, I want the same game that we had against Dallas.
Where we don't have to wait til the waning moments of the game to decide the outcome, like the last game against the pats.
It seems that just about every game the Patriots play this season comes down to the final seconds.

I think this is the biggest game of our season, & the winner of this one will end up AFCE Champ.

Have I told you lately,

1913patRat2.jpg

Originally posted by 32yrfinfan
Yet even with all of that, we are still going to be worried about a media-induced, mind-warping, December swoon.

Yup - and Prisco will be leading the charge!

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
We need to win this game to knock the Pats off a little bit, and to move closer to the 5th seed. If we don't get the Division, we need the 5th seed, so at least we go to Balt/Cinncy instead of Indy/Tenn

If Miami does not win out, Miami has no chance at the 5th seed..

The loser of the Titans/Colts game is the one Miami will be looking to eject out of the 5th seed..

If Miami wins out, Miami ends with 12-4..

Loser of Colts/Titans game will be 9-4 after this Sunday

Colts have Broncos, Falcons and Texans left after Titans

Titans have Bills, Texans and Buccaneers left after Colts..

I myself would like to see the Titans lose to the Colts cuz they are more than likely to lose to the Bills or Buccs than Colts are of losing to Broncos, Falcons or Texans..

Miami will have ot win out though to have a chance..

The season is on the line for the phins.

Clinching a bye week gets delayed for the pats if we lose.

If you lose there is no bye week. Its that simple. The winner of the AFC South will get the 2nd seed IMO......

If the Patriots lose they will be tied with the leader of the AFC South for the 2nd seed at 10-3. Pats own tiebreaker against either Colts ot Ttitans. We beat them both.

Is it really that simple, Baz ?

If the Pats lose, they will lose again.

If we beat the Pats we will not lose again until next october maybe.

Back
Top Bottom