The magnitude of the NE game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The magnitude of the NE game?

Originally posted by phinsphan4ever
it will have a devastating effect on our psyche and we'll finish 9-7. Does anyone else have this feeling that I have?

Go 'PHINS!!!! Beat those stinking Pats!!!:fire: [/B]

Couldn't agree more. 9-7 here you come.:cry:

yea, and theres still three games left, and the possibility of you losing after playing us...

Originally posted by Section126
If the Pats lose, they will lose again.

If we beat the Pats we will not lose again until next october maybe.

I don't even know how to respond to this type of football banter.
I just keep thinking you must be about 10 yrs old.

Does anyone have a link to another Fins board where the average age might be a little older. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
After stealing the last game in OT... mainly because our kicker was in rectal defilade, the Pat's number is up.
That schoolyard BS McGinnest pulled with the fake injury ain't gonna steal NE another one... there's your genius coach at work, having his players lie down when they are out of TO's... he should be fined for that, something noble to hang your hat on.
I digress... after this game NE is gonna feel like a f@g that just got sucker punched in a pool hall...
Belichick is gonna have to repack Brady's tampon.

It was a statement NE Matt, what is your problem? Is it to cold where you are and your'e sick of looking at your fat wife sitting on a lazy boy in your trailer?

if we win out, there is still a CHANCE that we COULD be the second seed:banana: :banana:

Originally posted by Section126
It was a statement NE Matt, what is your problem? Is it to cold where you are and your'e sick of looking at your fat wife sitting on a lazy boy in your trailer?

Nice comeback, son. Real mature. I live in Ft Lauderdale

The statement was so far out in left field I was looking for a smiley face or a laughing icon. Maybe that is what you meant and I misread it.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
focus...

we go 4-0, 3-1 we are in. doesn't matter the seed. miami is making home where ever they are.

gawd! hope the team isn't getting caoght up in all this "seed" diatraction. just play to win. win and palyoffs!

Originally posted by NE Matt

I don't even know how to respond to this type of football banter.
I just keep thinking you must be about 10 yrs old.

Does anyone have a link to another Fins board where the average age might be a older. Thanks.

I can't believe this. If this board is too immature for you, there are several other "high quality" boards you can head over too. If not, then quit adding to the immaturity and ignore the posts that bother you......

Back
Top Bottom