The Martin Case Will Drop Another Hammer On The Phins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Martin Case Will Drop Another Hammer On The Phins

WHENEVER YOU ALL WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ME, FEEL FREE !!!! I told you all another hammer would drop. I was wrong. This case dropped two additional hammers. The commissioner now HAS TO act. And he will.

46032725-1.jpg

WHENEVER YOU ALL WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ME, FEEL FREE !!!! I told you all another hammer would drop. I was wrong. This case dropped two additional hammers. The commissioner now HAS TO act. And he will.

What is up with this board and needing validation for every little prediction they make...this is hardly a hammer to begin with. Like come on....it's a bunch of random dudes on a message board..do you really need validation that bad?

Call me crazy, but I you seem to be lacking in the reading comprehension category.

I wish Cogs would pay you a visit for some much deserved "bullying".
And I guarantee you he would never be seen again. Ever.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Call me crazy, but I you seem to be lacking in the reading comprehension category.
Everybody knows you are crazy. Actually, you are beyond crazy.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Holy crap dude! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Seriously! I needed that! Holy crap man, I haven't laughed so hard in... EVER! You must be a big 'ol boy, uh? Or perhaps, and more likely, you're one of those wee little laptop tough guys. Puffing their chest while hiding in the anonymity provided by the interwebz! You're my new favorite poster. Fer realz man! You win!

/end thread

From everything that's finally come out, Jonathan Martin seems to be a soft and introverted person. He also strikes me as immature. This doesn't make him a horrible person. I believe he tried to fit in and talked to Richie the way he was being talked to just to fit in. I think the discomfort he felt with his teammates coupled with his poor play on the football field caused a breakdown. I don't have any doubts about that. However, he handled the situation very poorly. I wish Coach Dungy would have asked him if he ever told Richie Incognito that the way he was acting wasn't cool, or even Turner or Philbin. I hope Jonathan can grow a thicker skin and grow up, or life will eat him alive. I wish him the best of luck.

My opinion of Richie Incognito hasn't changed much. He is a troublemaker that is now, thankfully, someone else's problem. He really needs to get some psychiatric help and quit drinking, and like Martin, needs to grow up fast. Hopefully he can legitimately turn his life around this time.

he was conceived from money, he can sit at home and bask in his parents money and glory without actually having to grow up..thats his option...the report shows me literally that he has an issue with life outside of his personal bubble. He does NOT know how to communicate with others, and THAT lies squarely at the feet of his parents.

This report has shown me nothing else....INcognito is an idiot....Pouncey is a GRADE A A-Hole, we all knew this, Martin is softer than the paper his name is printed on WE all knew that...the only caveat is John Jerry is as bad in the locker room as he is on the field, he is a sheep and not anywhere near being a leader and all he knows how to do is follow the in crowd

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

INternet thugary will get you no where sir

Holy crap dude! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Seriously! I needed that! Holy crap man, I haven't laughed so hard in... EVER! You must be a big 'ol boy, uh? Or perhaps, and more likely, you're one of those wee little laptop tough guys. Puffing their chest while hiding in the anonymity provided by the interwebz! You're my new favorite poster. Fer realz man! You win!

/end thread
Ok. But I'm not laughing though.

Ok. But I'm not laughing though.

Is...is someone making you feel uncomfortable? Is there something you need to get off your chest?

If so, please tell us now. I think it's been illustrated that throwing down your lunch tray and going into hiding isn't the best way to cope.

I think the opposite. I think that the Fins will take some heat about work place environment. However, the report will show that Martin never told anyone of his feelings and therefore there is no smoking gun.

Martin might end up looking terrible in the end.

The Miami Dolphins will be the leaders of the new change that comes. The rest of the NFL will have to follow because Goodell is not stupid enough to believe this is not just about the Miami Dolphins going forward.

The Miami Dolphins will be the leaders of the new change that comes. The rest of the NFL will have to follow because Goodell is not stupid enough to believe this is not just about the Miami Dolphins going forward.

Good point. Maybe we can be the leaders at something.

Is...is someone making you feel uncomfortable? Is there something you need to get off your chest?

If so, please tell us now. I think it's been illustrated that throwing down your lunch tray and going into hiding isn't the best way to cope.
Throwing down your lunch tray and invoking an organizational investigation is how we deal with stuff as a society now.

Never mind that he's 6'5 and 330 pounds.

I work in a prison.

There's no "Throwing your lunch tray"....

In Texas, in the prison system we call that "You broke weak and you're fired."

I have said from the outset, that I didn't necessarially support RI in all of this.
I'm sure he did bully Martin. That's Martin's problem. He has to handle it.
He didn't handle it.

He's the worst kind of weak ass punk.

Back
Top Bottom