The Martin Case Will Drop Another Hammer On The Phins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Martin Case Will Drop Another Hammer On The Phins

Therapy is all the rage with you people. How about Joni grow a ****ing pair of balls? As for Incognito, his only issue in this matter his not being sensitive enough to the pansies in todays society. You know the ones, who advocate therapy where none is needed.

Martin could've stood up to RI......But that would require balls.

How about punching someone in the face? How about saying "**** off."?
How about just doing your thing, if that's what you want to do, instead of
being a ****ing POS crybaby?

Therapy is all the rage with you people. How about Joni grow a ****ing pair of balls? As for Incognito, his only issue in this matter his not being sensitive enough to the pansies in todays society. You know the ones, who advocate therapy where none is needed.

By "you people" I'm assuming you mean the thinking portion of society that doesn't have to listen to AM radio to see who the next segment of society to hate is. You are an internet troll that is mad at the world because you have no life and have had no success with women. This is evident in the seething nature of your posts. You are a weak person that feels the need to play message board bad ass, because you are invisible in real life and no one takes you seriously. Get some help.

By "you people" I'm assuming you mean the thinking portion of society that doesn't have to listen to AM radio to see who the next segment of society to hate is. You are an internet troll that is mad at the world because you have no life and have had no success with women. This is evident in the seething nature of your posts. You are a weak person that feels the need to play message board bad ass, because you are invisible in real life and no one takes you seriously. Get some help.

Count me among those who do not take him seriously. I don,t even bother responding to his posts. He is not worth my time. Thank you for seeing through him.

WHENEVER YOU ALL WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ME, FEEL FREE !!!! I told you all another hammer would drop. I was wrong. This case dropped two additional hammers. The commissioner now HAS TO act. And he will.

nothing will happen the the organization. Turner should get fired and Cogs and Martin should get cut. it ends there.

WHENEVER YOU ALL WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ME, FEEL FREE !!!! I told you all another hammer would drop. I was wrong. This case dropped two additional hammers. The commissioner now HAS TO act. And he will.

OK I'm sorry that you were wrong as Ted Wells does nothing throughout his report but compliment Joe Philbin on his character and the steps he took whenever a problem was presented to him

OK!!! We are sorry you are a piss ant!!!

Give it up man...you are going full blown Martin on us...

I thought Martin came across bad in the interview. He would not even give a straight answer to the majority of the questions. You can tell that Dungy wanted more out of him toward the last 1/4 of the interview but Martin just kept repeating himself.

thats called "lawyered up"

the combination of Turner, Incognito and Jerry all leaving the team will be a positive showing for the team ...

the only hanging chad is Pouncey ... and they can handle that by saying that he is under the microscope and if he missteps - he is gone as well.

this is all 'no' news really ... the wording was chosen pretty carefully Wells ... and it isn't worded strongly either way -- on purpose ....

The fallacy is that Ted Wells, black man and pillar of his community and fellow Harvard Law School alumni of both Martin's parents selectively discovered what he wanted to "discover." Don't confuse that or Martin's self-serving, largely unconfirmed "testimony" with anything approximating the truth. It was race-based foregone conclusion from the start that only got delayed because Incog revealed Martin's own complicity, duplicity and bullying of fellow lineman, so the damning report had to sanitized a bit lest Wells look like a total tool of the agendists. Goodell should have appointed the same bi-partisan, bi-racial sort of committee that Seilig did to investigate steroids. Not only would have a consensus of opinion shielded any one individual from being viewed as a "traitor" if taking an un PC, unpopular judgment, but the reliability of the findings through the prism of many perceptions would have better ensured a less biased, one-sided conclusion. But if memory serves me correctly, you're also an ambulance chaser aren't you?

PS, if you're gonna keep crapping out these **** threads, I know I'm not the only supporter who resents giving you the venue to do so.. so maybe you should consider springing for the $20 to support the site, like at least a couple of other active agitating trolls have done.

4taruw-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom