The Martin Case Will Drop Another Hammer On The Phins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Martin Case Will Drop Another Hammer On The Phins

The other shoe to drop? Martin said he would kill Incogs mother, while also saying he would ejaculate on Incog's face. This is who you and others defended as a 'bully victim'. Jokes on you failking, jokes on you.:rotfl1:
Who said I was defending him? I certainly didn't.

Please tell me your not so stupid that you can't see that everything that Martin and his camp has done and is doing has been totally planned. He was just a piece of s**t for a football player who couldn't make it in the NFL. Martin is trying to blame everyone else for HIS SHORTCOMINGS as a football player. I hope he never plays another down in the NFL again. Go join the ballet you P***Y!!! Good bye Sally!!!

This is a non-issue now. Only person that needs to worry is the o-line coach.

Martin has been exposed....both sides were at fault.

Cut 'em both and let's move on.

its the total opposite... i think this interview made him look weak and soft and i dont see anything major happening to the fins. The whole thing looked super scripted by his camp and made him look like he just wanted attention doing it this week of all weeks.

Sorry phinking, Martin said he told no one what was going on. He said he spoke to a position coach but didnt tell the coach any specifics because he didnt want to be a snitch (yet he goes to reporters???). And again the claims that he are making was not a reason to quit and walk away. Just because you do not like some of your co-workers it does not give you the right to quit, get them fired especially you never expressed your displeasure.

From everything that's finally come out, Jonathan Martin seems to be a soft and introverted person. He also strikes me as immature. This doesn't make him a horrible person. I believe he tried to fit in and talked to Richie the way he was being talked to just to fit in. I think the discomfort he felt with his teammates coupled with his poor play on the football field caused a breakdown. I don't have any doubts about that. However, he handled the situation very poorly. I wish Coach Dungy would have asked him if he ever told Richie Incognito that the way he was acting wasn't cool, or even Turner or Philbin. I hope Jonathan can grow a thicker skin and grow up, or life will eat him alive. I wish him the best of luck.

My opinion of Richie Incognito hasn't changed much. He is a troublemaker that is now, thankfully, someone else's problem. He really needs to get some psychiatric help and quit drinking, and like Martin, needs to grow up fast. Hopefully he can legitimately turn his life around this time.

I was starting to think most of the Martin case was behind us. And Ted Wells would discover that Martin may have exaggerated some of his claims. But after watching the interview yesterday and the timing of the whole thing, I feel something big is about to hit the organization again. I think it's no coincidence that the Dolphins hired a new Offensive Line Coach this week as opposed to right after the season ended. Martin said in the interview that even though he did not tell Failbin about it, he told coaches. That is not good. It is not a stretch to assume one of those coaches was Jim Turner. And if it was Turner, he will be suspended. The fans of Failbin better hope Turner didn't tell Ted Wells that he brought it to Failbin's attention because Failbin will go down as well. This isn't over.

Good to see we have several candidates who are going for the most thumbs down record in their post.

From everything that's finally come out, Jonathan Martin seems to be a soft and introverted person. He also strikes me as immature. This doesn't make him a horrible person. I believe he tried to fit in and talked to Richie the way he was being talked to just to fit in. I think the discomfort he felt with his teammates coupled with his poor play on the football field caused a breakdown. I don't have any doubts about that. However, he handled the situation very poorly. I wish Coach Dungy would have asked him if he ever told Richie Incognito that the way he was acting wasn't cool, or even Turner or Philbin. I hope Jonathan can grow a thicker skin and grow up, or life will eat him alive. I wish him the best of luck.

My opinion of Richie Incognito hasn't changed much. He is a troublemaker that is now, thankfully, someone else's problem. He really needs to get some psychiatric help and quit drinking, and like Martin, needs to grow up fast. Hopefully he can legitimately turn his life around this time.

Therapy is all the rage with you people. How about Joni grow a ****ing pair of balls? As for Incognito, his only issue in this matter his not being sensitive enough to the pansies in todays society. You know the ones, who advocate therapy where none is needed.

I think Philbin will be kept regardless, and the team will remove all else. I can't see them hiring Lazor and Hickey only to have the HC be gone.

I think the opposite. I think that the Fins will take some heat about work place environment. However, the report will show that Martin never told anyone of his feelings and therefore there is no smoking gun.

Martin might end up looking terrible in the end.

Martin openly admited he didn't tell Philbin.

I think he lost Tony Dungy at that point, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom