The Miami Dolphins Will And need To draft QB.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins Will And need To draft QB..

Im not sold on hawaii Qbs"SS!! There was never a decent Qb to come outta hawaii!! Run N GUn Offense sucks
dude i under satnd where your coming form and i agree with would agree with you 99% of the time put colt is diffrent hes not like a timmy chang

Troy Smith, with our crappy line he can move around back there and not get sacked. We need a guy that can move a bit. He has great arm, very smart, moble and he wins big games.

Draft Gurus are saying hes a bust

The same ones who claimed Vince Young to be one also?

Not taking a shot at you, just stating that these "gurus" don't know everything. I personally, would like to trade down to the late 1st early 2nd round (wherever needed) and pick up an extra draft pick and draft Troy Smith. He has good arm strength and has the speed to get outside the pocket. I wouldn't mind Russell or Brohm either. If we do draft a QB in the first, I think it's likely to be Russell, and I would accept that as well.

If i were Saban, I will draft Troy Smith. He's one of the most underrated prospect i have ever seen in the last years, it's possible we can get him in second round if many scouts projected him as a system QB. An impressive error, he will be The real steal of the next draft, no dude and we can get him later...

I agree, we need a QB above all other. My ideal picks would be Smith or Brohm.

Ive seen Smith going anywhere from top 5 to the second round. The BCS champ game will likely play a big part in determining where he will land. I really hope we get him.

Im not sold on Russell, just seems to be one of those guys you draft based on potential, that never quite pans out. Could certainly be wrong, but thats what he seems to me. Brennen I really dont know anything about, but Hawaii QBs traditionally have not been NFL material, but I have been hearing good things about him nonetheless.

Im a big fan of drafting Colt Brennan cuz i think we could steal him in the 3rd round or so. That kid is a stud too, and we wouldnt have to spend a first round pick on him, we could put it else where for higher needs.

I don't think you could. If he does declare, he'll probably go in the first 2 rounds.

If we get a qb we need to get Jamarcus Russell because he knows Saban and he is just like Daunte Culpepper

by just like daunte do you mean a tub of lard that cant read a defense or make any quick decisions

Agreed, Jimmy Johnson did not draft a QB, Wanstedt did not draft a QB.
I hope Saban does not make the same mistake.

Troy Smith, with our crappy line he can move around back there and not get sacked. We need a guy that can move a bit. He has great arm, very smart, moble and he wins big games.

and very short-i like him though if he drops to the third i say go for it but not before then

Is it just me or am I the only one who saw ESPN reporting Brohm and Bush staying another year?

Brohm has been leaning towards staying for months now. I think he'll stay, as will Bush, because his leg hasn't rehabbed. Next year will be freaking awesome for the future national champion Louisville Cardinals.

Brohm will be the Brady Quinn of next years draft.

I'd love Brohm at QB, and the only QB I see available for us this year that would be worth such a high pick would be Russell (who I'm not a huge fan of), Brennan (who I still think it'll be too high to draft him here), and Smith (who i also think it will be too high to draft him here).

Brohm has been leaning towards staying for months now. I think he'll stay, as will Bush, because his leg hasn't rehabbed. Next year will be freaking awesome for the future national champion Louisville Cardinals.

Brohm will be the Brady Quinn of next years draft.

I'd love Brohm at QB, and the only QB I see available for us this year that would be worth such a high pick would be Russell (who I'm not a huge fan of), Brennan (who I still think it'll be too high to draft him here), and Smith (who i also think it will be too high to draft him here).

i doubt that he will come out...when you have the chance to be number one next year and completely improve your draft stock you stay -just like Quinn did last year

Back
Top Bottom