***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 346 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just frustrating as hell. Your star player makes one of the dumbest decisions of the game.

Wade has scored a bunch. But he's really not having a tremendous game. His passes have been off target all night. Decision-making has been questionable. And taking that 3 really hurt.

How is it that Rasheed didn't pick up a tech??

Biggest bull**** of the game right there. He's still going at it on the bench!

Pressure on the inbound pass, try and come up with a steal and a quick shot, if you dont get it foul, then try and steal that inbound pass, hopefully it ends up in Ben Wallace's hands and we can put him on the line

i still want to see a game with an open mic turned on the floor - put it on pay-per-view - i'd buy it

Blueprint said:

I hate Rasheed, but he had a right to argue...he had all ball

Meanwhile, and this hasn't decided the series....but it's had a big effect: I'm getting tired of the refs quick trigger finger with the Heat, but not on the Pistons. It seems every game, Miami gets whistled for a ton of fouls early. Kept Detroit in Game 1. And we always pick up some BS tech or flagrant. Meanwhile, Sheed gets to verbally assault the refs.

Blueprint said:

Sheed is the biggest whiney crybaby there is...worse than Bill Laimbeer was...I would like one punch to Sheed's face. :mad:

Miami within 6.

Those two possessions were so ****ing big. :fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom