***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 353 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
BTW, it is hard to find a bigger Heat hater than Greg Anthony..
so true he most have some hard feeling towards riley or somthing cuz he hates the heat with a passion

Ronnieisabeast said:
No the pistons players were more like we just played as bad as we could in the last 2:00 and the refs were bad too, but we still won. I just go to this thread to go a laugh now. I love hearing you guys think you are going to win in 5 or even 6. Williams, Walker, and payton are all bad. The pistons worst starter is better than all three.Pistons in 6.

Keep thinking that.

We need the laughs around here.

Funny cuz Walker, Williams, and Payton outplayed your best starters in game 1. BTW..works both ways dude. Our two best starters are 10 times the player that any of your starters are. Nevermind that our backup center is better than your starter.

Ronnieisabeast said:
Williams, Walker, and payton are all bad. The pistons worst starter is better than all three.
:sidelol:

That's the definiton of a homer.

Ronnieisabeast said:
No the pistons players were more like we just played as bad as we could in the last 2:00 and the refs were bad too, but we still won. I just go to this thread to go a laugh now. I love hearing you guys think you are going to win in 5 or even 6. Williams, Walker, and payton are all bad. The pistons worst starter is better than all three.Pistons in 6.

And I love to come in here and laugh at people who don't have any basketball knowledge, period.

Miami is very capable of winning this series in 6 games. Do you realize what Miami needs to do in order to do so? All they have to do is win out at home now. Honestly, if Miami wins the next two at home, I'd say they would close out in game 5 because Detroit would be emotionally drained. That Pistons team is a very bitchy team who seems like the type to emotionally get worn out - especially Tayshaun Prince & Guaransheed.

Also, :roflmao: @ Bad calls. What bad call, the supposedly time out?

Sorry, but Tayshaun Prince doesn't only look like he's physically disturbed, but he is physically disturbed. How the hell do you expect the ref to hear you calling timeout when the crowd is so loud? You're supposed to signal for the timeout, you ****ing idiot (Tayshaun, not you).

Buddwalk said:
Pistons win in 6 :wink: :wink: :wink:
What's new? You're the biggest ship jumper on this forum. Didn't you call Heat in 6 after game 1? I remember you saying the Bulls will beat the Heat after game 4, and the Nets will beat the Heat after game 1. :rolleyes2

This kid really is Miami's good luck charm! Keep the predictions up. Also, while you're at it, how's about predicting that Culpepper won't be ready for week 1 and Ronnie Brown will suffer from a sophomore slump? Your predictions are like 0/24.

Blueprint said:
What's new? You're the biggest ship jumper on this forum. Didn't you call Heat in 6 after game 1? I remember you saying the Bulls will beat the Heat after game 4, and the Nets will beat the Heat after game 1. :rolleyes2

This kid really is Miami's good luck charm! Keep the predictions up. Also, while you're at it, how's about predicting that Culpepper won't be ready for week 1 and Ronnie Brown will suffer from a sophomore slump? Your predictions are like 0/24.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys really need to read the Detroit papers...

on the sentinel site..some people are posting their opinion columns.

You guys must read them. Those people must have had a really cold winter because their brains are frozen.

DELUSIONAL.

Ronnieisabeast said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: I been a pistons fan since the 2002 season, and have posted any of those things. Nice call, buddy but somebody esle made all those predictions.

I don't think he was talking about you, it was Buddwalk.:wink:

Blueprint said:
And I love to come in here and laugh at people who don't have any basketball knowledge, period.

Miami is very capable of winning this series in 6 games. Do you realize what Miami needs to do in order to do so? All they have to do is win out at home now. Honestly, if Miami wins the next two at home, I'd say they would close out in game 5 because Detroit would be emotionally drained. That Pistons team is a very bitchy team who seems like the type to emotionally get worn out - especially Tayshaun Prince & Guaransheed.

Also, :roflmao: @ Bad calls. What bad call, the supposedly time out?

Sorry, but Tayshaun Prince doesn't only look like he's physically disturbed, but he is physically disturbed. How the hell do you expect the ref to hear you calling timeout when the crowd is so loud? You're supposed to signal for the timeout, you ****ing idiot (Tayshaun, not you).
first of all, Tay always keeps his cool. Second of all, stopping trying to trash a team who has been to four straight conference finals. Once the heat win one championship then maybe you can talk about the flaws of the pistons.

Ronnieisabeast said:
first of all, Tay always keeps his cool. Second of all, stopping trying to trash a team who has been to four straight conference finals. Once the heat win one championship then maybe you can talk about the flaws of the pistons.

Hey, no offense..but we have been contenders for two years..if we dethrone you in year 2..you get no respect. Okay?

Interesting stat:

Shaquille O'neal teams that win game 1 of a 7 game series...are 25-0 in those series.

That is not trivia.

Section126 said:
Hey, no offense..but we have been contenders for two years..if we dethrone you in year 2..you get no respect. Okay?

How do you define when you give respect or not? Winning a championship should get you respect for the rest of time. This is the same team that won a title and lost a Game 7 Final on the road.

Miami may win this series, but I just don't get the hatred for Detroit. You sound like a younger brother who keeps getting beat by his older brother when you do that.

Miami has a good team, with one unbelievable superstar (Wade) and one old timer trying to do it again (Shaq). Detroit would love to have Wade and he's better than any player on their team w/o a doubt. This may be enough to get by the Pistons, and if they do, I'll be right here rooting them on in the Finals.

But rest assured, win or lose, the Heat players respect the Pistons, just as the Pistons respect the Heat.

Ronnieisabeast said:
I been a pistons fan since the 2002 season, and have posted any of those things. Nice call, buddy but somebody esle made all those predictions.
So basically, you didn't like the Pistons until they became contenders again? Wow, at least you admit to being a bandwagon fan! You don't get any respect from me for that statement in red. You're a bandwagon fan, so please leave this thread and allow true fans to speak on their teams. You're not even a real Pistons fan.

Ronnieisabeast said:
Proves you probably only watch the Pistons when there's a chance to go to the championship and you can stick on the bandwagon for another year. Tayshaun Prince is one of the top 3 cry babies in the NBA, and everybody knows this. Go to the PISTONS forum on RealGm.com and post a poll asking if Prince is a crybaby, it'll probably hit 75% or more for "yes" - he is prone to cry like a ***** with those long arms of his. Also, I don't care if the Miami Heat are 0-82. I have the right, as a fan of the NBA, to talk about ANY teams flaws. You need to get your **** straight before saying something stupid like that. :rolleyes2

PhinsTD said:
How do you define when you give respect or not? Winning a championship should get you respect for the rest of time. This is the same team that won a title and lost a Game 7 Final on the road.

Miami may win this series, but I just don't get the hatred for Detroit. You sound like a younger brother who keeps getting beat by his older brother when you do that.

Miami has a good team, with one unbelievable superstar (Wade) and one old timer trying to do it again (Shaq). Detroit would love to have Wade and he's better than any player on their team w/o a doubt. This may be enough to get by the Pistons, and if they do, I'll be right here rooting them on in the Finals.

But rest assured, win or lose, the Heat players respect the Pistons, just as the Pistons respect the Heat.
I don't think so, when the Pistons don't give the Heat credit for winning a game that means they don't respect them. all the Pistons did was whine about not having enough rest and not playing their best. they made excuses to why they lost and never gave the Heat credit for winning and being the better team that day. Wade brought that up in his last interview after the game 2 lost. he gave the Pistons credit for winning that game but said that the Pistons never gave his team credit for winning game 1. he hinted that the Pistons don't respect the Heat. this seris is going to get ugly

Blueprint said:
So basically, you didn't like the Pistons until they became contenders again? Wow, at least you admit to being a bandwagon fan! You don't get any respect from me for that statement in red. You're a bandwagon fan, so please leave this thread and allow true fans to speak on their teams. You're not even a real Pistons fan.

Proves you probably only watch the Pistons when there's a chance to go to the championship and you can stick on the bandwagon for another year. Tayshaun Prince is one of the top 3 cry babies in the NBA, and everybody knows this. Go to the PISTONS forum on RealGm.com and post a poll asking if Prince is a crybaby, it'll probably hit 75% or more for "yes" - he is prone to cry like a ***** with those long arms of his. Also, I don't care if the Miami Heat are 0-82. I have the right, as a fan of the NBA, to talk about ANY teams flaws. You need to get your **** straight before saying something stupid like that. :rolleyes2
I was 11 when I become a basketball fan , and happened to live near detriot(which i still do). Sorry for not becoming a pistons fan when I didn't even like the game.By the way they weren't very good in 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom