***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 452 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
J Will "homeboy: was Randy Moss's high school teammate....that is why Moss is at the game.

Roman529 said:
J Will "homeboy: was Randy Moss's high school teammate....that is why Moss is at the game.

OK cool I had no idea. Now why was Tom Brady at one of our home games?

Alex22 said:
interesting

I guess you ended the Moss to Miami trade rumors :lol:

I'm sure he would rather have Duante than Aaron throwing to him.

19pts and 9reb and only 2 fouls on shaq. All the heats have to do is ride shaq back in the 2nd half. He's getting good 2nd chance points. If he keeps it up i dont think the Pistons can make up 11pts.

Amars said:
19pts and 9reb and only 2 fouls on shaq. All the heats have to do is ride shaq back in the 2nd half. He's getting good 2nd chance points. If he keeps it up i dont think the Pistons can make up 11pts.

+ 3 blocks.....

DIESEL POWERED! :hump: :hump: :hump:

Hey, everybody talks about Detroit getting on a run. But let me tell you something, at some point in this game, Wade's also gonna get on his huge run. I think we can put this thing away; looking good folks!!

Watch out for the hack a shaq in the 4th. If the are down by 10 pts at the halfway point in the 4th i bet they start putting shaq on the line.

PatsSuck456 said:
OK cool I had no idea. Now why was Tom Brady at one of our home games?

Tom was looking for the greatest QB ever: Dan Marino. :wink:

Amars said:
Watch out for the hack a shaq in the 4th. If the are down by 10 pts at the halfway point in the 4th i bet they start putting shaq on the line.

Then Riley will respond by using the hack a Ben.

Amars said:

Thats fine they can all foul out :lol: and we can Hack a Ben

He makes em when they count

Amars said:

I think if we're up 10+ at the half point of the 4th, you'll see Zo come in.

Hack-a-Ben maybe? :hump: - I know he went to the line and hit 2, but he's still in the 20's % for the Playoffs.

Still, come on guys. Focus, go out there and keep up and/or extend this lead. Focus.

Yeah Shaq is good from the line when it is money time....Ben is just crappy all the time..... 22 %. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom