***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 758 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwyane Wade: BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA PERIOD. CLUTCH. CLUTCH. CLUTCH. HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS KID HAVE TO BE CLUTCH ?!!?!!!!

Stacks said:
No I meant that PHANTOM call on Wade's wild drive. He would have missed that and it would have been ball game. You don't decide the game like that. Too good of a game to end on the line. Congrats though Heat fans.

oh ok...I agree with that

This is what Chris Webber didnt want happen. Webber name will live in infamy for dope timeout calls.

Stacks said:
No I meant that PHANTOM call on Wade's wild drive. He would have missed that and it would have been ball game. You don't decide the game like that. Too good of a game to end on the line. Congrats though Heat fans.

Phantom call? wtf where you watching two guys were all over him

That was incredible. Wade posted another 40 point game. If he had made those earlier shots he would've broken 50 points.

Stacks said:

C'mon is Hubie Maverick orgyist didn't protest the slightest ya know it had to be a foul :wink:

Dolphin1184 said:
Dwyane Wade: BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA PERIOD. CLUTCH. CLUTCH. CLUTCH. HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS KID HAVE TO BE CLUTCH ?!!?!!!!

**** that. Dwyane Wade needs one of these.

vc82-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom