The Mor should be a MOD | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Mor should be a MOD

mor911

I am Unicron,.Megatron is my slave
Reaction score
I'm writing this on behalf of The Mor.

Dear Overseers of FinHeaven,

The Mor would like to be a MOD. Not a SuperMOD, and not even a little MOD. I just want to be a MOD of the gaming forum. The gaming forum is one of the places The Mor frequents everyday to post news and discuss video game issues with his fellow nerds/geeks.

The problem is, sisnce the gaming forum doesn't touch the popular status of the ladies lounge or the lounge, it isn't moderated as tightly.

It's extremely common to see double, triple, and quadruple threads on a subject. Just wait till Madden 07 comes out next month... It's guaranteed to drive 2-3 new Madden thread (about the same subject) per day. When it gets overly ridiculous, The Mor reports it.... But because of it's limited traffic, I don't like to make small reports to MODs and admins that mike take time away from the moderating that really needs to be done in the lounge and main board.

With that being said, The Mor can save us all time if you make him a MOD of the gaming forum and he'll keep the gaming forum a better place for all of us.

Thank you for listening,

The Mor :mor911:

I think it is a great idea. Shows great initiative. Let's make it happen.
Like if I have any say in the manner. :rolleyes:

azfinfanmang said:
Good plan...

BTW: D-Prime, why is your text Orange:D

Type /me and then type something else after it and it will turn orange for you too.

/me is testing.....

It would actually be nice if there were a title below moderator called something like trustee that would have limited powers to consolidate and/or split threads but not to punish users. I have no idea if such a status could be created, though.

D-Prime said:
Type /me and then type something else after it and it will turn orange for you too.

/me is testing.....

Type you?

Is that anything like :hump: you?

J/K-See, all that ridicule last night, and you learned something from it....:wink:

BTW: The orange looks better than Pink....

Okay, sorry for the Hyjack Mor...

mor911 said:

The Mor would like to be a MOD. Not a SuperMOD, and not even a little MOD. I just want to be a MOD of the gaming forum. The gaming forum is one of the places The Mor frequents everyday to post news and discuss video game issues with his fellow nerds/geeks.

The problem is, sisnce the gaming forum doesn't touch the popular status of the ladies lounge or the lounge, it isn't moderated as tightly.

It's extremely common to see double, triple, and quadruple threads on a subject. Just wait till Madden 07 comes out next month... It's guaranteed to drive 2-3 new Madden thread (about the same subject) per day. When it gets overly ridiculous, The Mor reports it.... But because of it's limited traffic, I don't like to make small reports to MODs and admins that mike take time away from the moderating that really needs to be done in the lounge and main board.

With that being said, The Mor can save us all time if you make him a MOD of the gaming forum and he'll keep the gaming forum a better place for all of us.

Thank you for listening,

:sidelol:

mor911 said:

Thank you for listening,

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

mor911 said:

Thank you for listening,

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

NaboCane said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Come on Nabo...how do you really feel about this :sidelol:

I can see it now...

The Mor has warned you for the last time to keep your Madden discussion in the Madden thread.

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom