The Mor should be a MOD | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Mor should be a MOD

Celtkin said:
Come on Nabo...how do you really feel about this :sidelol:

You kidding? I love The Mor, and he would be an awesome mod.

But it's because i love him that I can keed heem. :evil:

NaboCane said:
You kidding? I love The Mor, and he would be an awesome mod.

But it's because i love him that I can keed heem. :evil:

I know...we all love the Mor. I am no exception

mor911 said:
I'm writing this on behalf of The Mor.

Dear Overseers of FinHeaven,

The Mor would like to be a MOD. Not a SuperMOD, and not even a little MOD. I just want to be a MOD of the gaming forum. The gaming forum is one of the places The Mor frequents everyday to post news and discuss video game issues with his fellow nerds/geeks.

The problem is, sisnce the gaming forum doesn't touch the popular status of the ladies lounge or the lounge, it isn't moderated as tightly.

It's extremely common to see double, triple, and quadruple threads on a subject. Just wait till Madden 07 comes out next month... It's guaranteed to drive 2-3 new Madden thread (about the same subject) per day. When it gets overly ridiculous, The Mor reports it.... But because of it's limited traffic, I don't like to make small reports to MODs and admins that mike take time away from the moderating that really needs to be done in the lounge and main board.

With that being said, The Mor can save us all time if you make him a MOD of the gaming forum and he'll keep the gaming forum a better place for all of us.

Thank you for listening,

The Mor :mor911:

:yes: we do post in the gaming forum alot

I think i should be the mod of the survivor forum...not now but when it starts...and only untill it ends

mor911 said:
I'm writing this on behalf of The Mor.

Dear Overseers of FinHeaven,

The Mor would like to be a MOD. Not a SuperMOD, and not even a little MOD. I just want to be a MOD of the gaming forum. The gaming forum is one of the places The Mor frequents everyday to post news and discuss video game issues with his fellow nerds/geeks.

The problem is, sisnce the gaming forum doesn't touch the popular status of the ladies lounge or the lounge, it isn't moderated as tightly.

It's extremely common to see double, triple, and quadruple threads on a subject. Just wait till Madden 07 comes out next month... It's guaranteed to drive 2-3 new Madden thread (about the same subject) per day. When it gets overly ridiculous, The Mor reports it.... But because of it's limited traffic, I don't like to make small reports to MODs and admins that mike take time away from the moderating that really needs to be done in the lounge and main board.

With that being said, The Mor can save us all time if you make him a MOD of the gaming forum and he'll keep the gaming forum a better place for all of us.

Thank you for listening,

The Mor :mor911:

Sounds like a good idea he keeps up with the gaming world and is familiar with this site it's patrons and it's rules.

Only if you change your name to "The Mod" and wear a pink tutu and say "inFINSible's infinite intestine is irreversibly infected, isn't it insane!?!" 4 times before each merge and 5 times before each drink.

inFINSible said:
Only if you change your name to "The Mod" and wear a pink tutu and say "inFINSible's infinite intestine is irreversibly infected, isn't it insane!?!" 4 times before each merge and 5 times before each drink.

sounds reasonable

inFINSible said:

He should change it to "The d-Mod" first, then to "The Mod"...

that seems to be the trend around here now a days.

Bump,
Dude BROOOoOOS.. >let The Mor mod the gaming section, he owns that fourms and it would help it out significantly.

Here , here,,, for the Mod Mor. :cheer:

EDIT: what a lame *** emoticon, thats not what i wanted.

Back
Top Bottom