The more I think of it, the more I'd like Chad Jackson to be a Fin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The more I think of it, the more I'd like Chad Jackson to be a Fin

Canuck

Starter
Reaction score
[mod] keep draft threads in the draft forum [/mod]

We can fill in other positions later (in the draft) yet WR is very thin in this draft. And unless the Eagles or Broncos snag him first, Chad will land right in our laps.

Thoughts?

Canuck said:
We can fill in other positions later (in the draft) yet WR is very thin in this draft. And unless the Eagles or Broncos snag him first, Chad will land right in our laps.

Thoughts?

I agree with you, we need depth at WR, but I think the Broncos will draft him.

guys imo chad jackson will put us over the top....it gives culpepper another weapon and honestly how many defenses can be set-up to stop pep, chambers, mkmike ricky(if back),ronnie and chad jackson?????????? guys this is just a sick starting offense

TotoreMexico said:
Saban is not going for a Wr in the 1st, we have bigger needs I think

i disagree, remember Jackson is an SEC player and we know Saban has a man crush for SEC players.

Saban's said it time and again, he drafts the best player available in the 1st round. The needs picks, unless it happens to coincide with the best player available, will be addressed in the later rounds. However, being short on draft picks this year, Saban might just toss that formula out the window. Although, we do need WR depth and Jackson would be a good way to acquire it.

As for the Broncos, I'm not sure they're going to take a WR with their first 1st Round pick. In fact, they're probably going to use it to leverage more picks from somebody.

two deep threats at wide receiver, two deep threats at tailback and a deep threat behind center...anyone see a pattern???? explosive offense and a whole hell of alot of fun to watch

in my opinion. if chad aint there at 15 i would try n trade the 15 overall for a 2nd round pick. why? bcuz there really no cb out there thats worth a first.

guys u might see the broncs take a qb with that first pick....just a hunch.. jake the snake might just get his head chopped off a lot sooner than anyone expects

ronniethetruck said:
in my opinion. if chad aint there at 15 i would try n trade the 15 overall for a 2nd round pick. why? bcuz there really no cb out there thats worth a first.

We can't trade the 15 pick.

Back
Top Bottom