The more I think of it, the more I'd like Chad Jackson to be a Fin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The more I think of it, the more I'd like Chad Jackson to be a Fin

1. I don't think anyone really wants to give up a package for the #15 pick
2. WR is not a position of need and rookies normally don't make a big impact the 1st year.
3. This draft is very top heavy with talent at LB and CB/S (2 areas of need)
4. Chad Jackson is another 1 of these combine creations, not dominant at all in the SEC but great measureables.

Just my opinion

newlownorder said:
i disagree, remember Jackson is an SEC player and we know Saban has a man crush for SEC players.

and he had jackson work out for miami right after the season ended...remembeR?

It sounded to me that there was a slight lean towards aquiring a wide receiver in that long as interview he just had that told us almost nothing.
and dont give me any of that saban bla bla bla smokescreen = god crap lol:dolphins:

No way, this is a HORRIBLE WR draft class. A team with anything short of horrible receivers needs to stay away and wait for a class like last year's.

The more that I think about it.. I think that Chad Jackson would be awesome for our offense. We need to make our WR corps younger at some point and we definately need another deep threat with DC at the helm. I think that this would be an awesome choice, and I only hope that he slides to us.

spydertl79 said:
No way, this is a HORRIBLE WR draft class. A team with anything short of horrible receivers needs to stay away and wait for a class like last year's.

What does the WR draft class being horrible have to with whether we take Chad Jackson? In his PC, Saban said that he would like to add some depth at the WR position. If we sign Arrington, then Jackson will most likely be the pick. If not, then we'll take OLB.

The more offenensive weapons the better..WE need to put points on the board..That was our major Prob last season..

RICKY AND RONNIE FOR 2006

I would be happy with either Jackson or Holmes. I actually would prefer Holmes. If we stay at 16 I would like to see either WR or DB/S or LB.

man...this is hard, if we sign lavar, then get chad. But i also like vy because that will give us a young great qb the c pepp could grume. I dunno, whatever Nick does is fine with me, he knows what we need that will make the team better, and so far he has done a great job of it. I will be happy with whatever direction nick goes. I like the suspense

jackson has top end speed and ran i believe in the 4.4 range at his workout which would give us deep threats on both sides and if youve read anything on jackson he;s as sure-handed as they come, and he's capable of the big play and anyone that knows saban knows how he feels about the big play...now with a big play qb????????????anyone catch my drift??// thoughts?

no vince young.....saban i believe would not use his first two picks in this year's draft on qb's...does that make sense to u guys????? a lil common sense...

Back
Top Bottom