The More We Hear About Brian Flores, the Smarter the Miami Dolphins’ Decision To Fire Him Looks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The More We Hear About Brian Flores, the Smarter the Miami Dolphins’ Decision To Fire Him Looks

I thought it was an interesting article. The people most affected personally by Flores’ conduct are now speaking openly about that past.

Don’t read if you think it’s just rehashed info. The Oline dude never spoke directly on this issue before, or at least I wasn’t aware that he did.

I don’t know enough about Flores to reach any conclusions but hearing from the victim now helps me better understand Flores and the harm he caused in Miami.

Coach McDaniel really is the Ted Lasso of the NFL. The more I read / hear his quotes the more obvious it is that he’s invested in developing players through connecting w them, understanding what makes them tick, and then giving them the opportunity to perform. He’s the anti - old school (Flores) type coach.

Flores should be in the Hall Of Shame the way he treated Tua.
#1 kept his dignity the whole time and succeeded in spite of and not because of Flores. I hope the guy never gets a HC position again which I seriously doubt anyway going by his long list of accusations.

Flores should be in the Hall Of Shame the way he treated Tua.
#1 kept his dignity the whole time and succeeded in spite of and not because of Flores. I hope the guy never gets a HC position again which I seriously doubt anyway going by his long list of accusations.
One of Tua's traits that I respect the most out of the kid...perseverance. And believe me, I'm not defending Flores for one second, but he operated how he was taught, how he'd lived as a coach, seeing it work at the highest level. He's just not the same guy that made it work, just like EVERY single Belicheat HC off-spring. Throw on some shady business tactics, and ya, hard to see a team trusting him at the helm again.

Flores is a cancer and showed his true character by trying to burn down the Miami organization in the wake of his departure. We are lucky that Grier and Ross recognized it when they did and got Flores the hell out of town. By doing so, they saved Tua’s career and turned the fortunes of this franchise around.

Back
Top Bottom