The Most Confusing Draft Ever | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Most Confusing Draft Ever

I'm gald we already got this years 1st pick and I'm even happier with who we got ...so far :D.

I've made three, first round mock drafts. Before I have finished them I read another scouting report that will say "this team is interested in this player" or "this team will trade for this player".

I agree with Boomer...AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Justasportsfan said:
I'm gald we already got this years 1st pick and I'm even happier with who we got ...so far :D.

Are you trying to make yourself feel better? You have no idea what you got in Losman he's untested in the NFL........I'm not saying he's good or bad in the NFL. Nobody knows yet :cooldude:

FinFrenzy said:
Are you trying to make yourself feel better? You have no idea what you got in Losman he's untested in the NFL........I'm not saying he's good or bad in the NFL. Nobody knows yet :cooldude:
same w/ Smith, Rogers or any other qb in this draft. I like Losman over the other 2 though. If we didn't get Losman we'd still have the 20th pick in this years draft? :D

Justasportsfan said:
same w/ Smith, Rogers or any other qb in this draft. I like Losman over the other 2 though. If we didn't get Losman we'd still have the 20th pick in this years draft? :D

Sure you don't know about any QB in the draft nor Losman my point exactly..

FinFrenzy said:
Sure you don't know about any QB in the draft nor Losman my point exactly..
you are missing my point however. If we didn't take Losman, we wouldn't have been able to take either Smith or Rogers at 20 and we'd still be stuck w/ Drew. This is why it's turning out to be a good move then. :evil:

Boomer said:
2 trades to watch for on the night before the draft - Travis Henry to Arizona and Chris Simms to Cleveland.

Simms to the Browns is what I hear!:wink:

Don't know if it will happen, but its the talk in my town.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Simms to the Browns is what I hear!:wink:

Don't know if it will happen, but its the talk in my town.

wont happen. Dilfer was just traded to cleveland for a 4th rounder, not to mention that the Browns have 2 young guys who could develop into decent players. McCown almost beat us last year. I mean, who can forget him running left and throwing against his body downfield for like 60 yards and a TD.

Simms to Cleveland wont happen

Justasportsfan said:

Time will tell my friend, time will tell. Hopefully Losman flops and we can continue to pound you guys. He should probably look at the Eli tapes so he can see what he needs to do to keep from taking some hits that Eli took especially in that Eagles game.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Time will tell my friend, time will tell. Hopefully Losman flops and we can continue to pound you guys. He should probably look at the Eli tapes so he can see what he needs to do to keep from taking some hits that Eli took especially in that Eagles game.
I agree, time will tell. JP's got better legs than Eli especially since he's gotten it broke already :mad:

I like Jp over Smith and Rogers though.

Back
Top Bottom