The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins!

PrOpAiN

It is what it is...
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Go Phins!

The Season is officially here... Enjoy!

The Miami Dolphins vs. The Atlanta Falcons

August 8th 7:00 PM EDT

flynryan15

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
That's right it is game day bitches! Get your Miami Dolphins Fan creed T-shirts on and get ready for another season of Miami Dolphins football!

Last edited by a moderator:

bryan324

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Wore my Dolphins T shirt to work today, already catching crap from Jets fans that I work with. I LOVE IT!!

NYPhinzFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Wore my Dolphins T shirt to work today, already catching crap from Jets fans that I work with. I LOVE IT!!
Whenever I see anyone with any type of Dolphins gear on up here I want to go up to them and say "I see you my frat brother!".

flynryan15

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Tell them you not only support you promote workplace violence while holding your letter opener!

bryan324

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Tell them you not only support you promote workplace violence while holding your letter opener!
Haha inb4 I'm kicked out of work for bullying and my company gets probed by a third party official for allowing such things to take place!

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
like the threads of old,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daytona Fin

Brown Bag It
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Dug out my gameday Dolphins mug for coffee this morning and grilling up some dirty bird this evening. Go Fins!! :brewskis:

CalDolFan10x14

Your QB for the next 10 years.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
:woot: :iwantmore: :dolphins: :brewskis: :cdf:

Ok, so how long before this thread turns into we're-the-worst-team-in-the-world OR we're-going-to-win-the-Super Bowl? :chuckle:

Top Bottom