The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins!

so our D didn't look so hot out there. pass rush not really getting there, linebackers missing tackles...

Pass rush was fine. We got several hits and a sack on Ryan even though they were nullified, but blitzing and pass rush won't stop a good QB from hitting wide open receivers whose coverage LB/DB is five yards away.

Same old same old. Consistently missing the first tackle

Safe to say I do not have much use for Wheeler. Terrible football player.

typical shat from WV. Troll!!! How was that 4 win season. Ice ice baby. Such a tool

Tannehill looked really good that series. Couldn't be happier with the protection he had as well

[video=youtube;rog8ou-ZepE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE[/video]

That wasn't Ryan. That was the garbage defense that you claimed kept us in so many games last year. The same defense that hasn't been able to get off the field on 3rd and long for years.

Is he really a dolphin fan? When the opposing team scores a TD he cheers? Is this seriously happening?

I wouldn't worry about the defense. They were nailed with like 3 ticky tack penalties.

Good job tannehill without your 3 best offensive weapons too.

I worry about the defense because they are showing the same crap that caused them to lose as many games for our team as the offense in my mind last year. I don't care about the score, but I do care about terrible tackling and terrible coverage in individual zones and man coverage.

Lets see the kids tripp and mccain I got money tripp gets starter job over wheeler by mid season

Take the first team offense out now but make the first team defense go out again. They sucked

Back
Top Bottom