The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins! | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins!

Why is Gillislie getting so much run?

Run plays are not working because Labato is no threat to pass.

Our Lbs are getting worked.

I don't recall Miller missing a pass. I thought Tannehill went 6-for-6 and Miller and the starters came out?

An obvious juggle going out of bounds that was ruled complete and not challenged because it's preseason and it was for two yards. It wouldn't have help up in replay.

Why is Gillislie getting so much run?

Run plays are not working because Labato is no threat to pass.

Our Lbs are getting worked.
Probably means he's on the bubble to make the squad and they want a better look at him.

Kevin Fogg, you ain't gonna make the team if you decide not to tackle the dude who just caught the ball three yards short of the sticks three inches in front of your face.

Miller didn't really do that much. He had a couple runs up the middle where there wasn't much room (and he failed to get that extra push out of the arms of defenders) and while he caught a pass or two, he also pretty clearly dropped one that was ruled complete and not challenged because it was for 2 yards. I'm actually very concerned that, although our passing game could be more dynamic and consistent, the running game may not be that drastically different than what the RB's had a hard time doing last year namely trying to run from the shotgun when our line doesn't create space.

The Moreno signing does make more sense to me now. I think Miller's vision is better when taking a handoff from a pro set or I, while Moreno is experienced in the shotgun run.

Miller had a couple of hard tough runs. I liked what I saw in the limited time he was in.

Hurry back Matt Moore and Pat Devlin at least they can give the young receivers some work. Lobato is useless and I doubt that Jensen will be much better.

Is tripp playing middle? He looks solid

Back
Top Bottom