The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins! | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins!

What I learned is Seth Lobato blows, we have no depth, and our defense sucks at tackling. I was only happy with the first drive. Everything else I can't really judge because its 2nd and 3rd stringers.

WOW how many penalties can be called in 1 game? Can't really judge anything on offense after the first drive because that QB in their sucked so bad! Before his injury, D Williams was balling, him and Darkwa look interesting and I hope his injury isn't too serious although he did get carted off... We are going to have to make room for Fede on this roster. Guy was disrupting plays, hustling to the qb and really showed off some surprising athleticism for his size; Johnson looked good as well on the interior. Tripp at lb looks solid, knows his responsibilities and has good awareness in the passing game. Really liking the zone read runs, I feel like all of our Rbs are tailor made for those plays and each one brings a different skill set to those runs. Overall I liked what I saw from the first O, first D definitely needs to clean up some tackling and spacing issues, Thigpen still front runner for KR/PR

Back
Top Bottom