The New England Dolphins!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The New England Dolphins!!!!

Right. Everybody knows that the Pats don't know anything about picking players.:rolleyes: Maybe we can unload that terrible Yerimiah Bell to them also. That would be funny.:sidelol:

Outside of injuries, how many games did Wes Welker start over Chambers and Booker? How many games, again outside of the injury to Ronnie Brown, did Sammy start?

I'am just saying that those two are backups, with the possibility of Ricky coming back, why keep Sammy. When the Dolphins lost OJ McDuffie, it wasn't that big of a deal, same with Wes. If Wes was under contract, do you think anybody would have giving us a 2nd for him?

i cant believe it...wut are d-fins doing?????

What's sad is you thinking Welker is/was our best offensive player.

In 158 touches last year, Welker only scored 1 TD. Hardly the numbers you would associate with someone being our best offensive player.

Yes he played great in Mularkey/Harrington led offense but neither of them is expected to be leading the team next year.

What's sad is you thinking you should tell me what I should think. Just thought I'd state an opinion. I'd like to keep Welker. I think he could help this team.

Outside of injuries, how many games did Wes Welker start over Chambers and Booker? How many games, again outside of the injury to Ronnie Brown, did Sammy start?

I'am just saying that those two are backups, with the possibility of Ricky coming back, why keep Sammy. When the Dolphins lost OJ McDuffie, it wasn't that big of a deal, same with Wes. If Wes was under contract, do you think anybody would have giving us a 2nd for him?

They may have been backups but they were damn capable backups, so why dump them. We just have to replace them. We were winning when McDuffie was playing. I thought his loss was a big deal. As far a getting a second rounder, great, but thats nothing but a crap shoot. Even a first round pick may or may not pan out.

What's sad is you thinking you should tell me what I should think. Just thought I'd state an opinion. I'd like to keep Welker. I think he could help this team.

Geez dude lighten up. I know you were just stating an opinion and so was I.

I too like Welker but I think we could use someone with more game breaking abilities than he possesses.

:bighug:

Originally Posted by 1334
sux. Wes Welker is our best offensive player. Shouldn't let your best offensive player go to the Pats. It will come back to haunt us.

Yea right welker our best offensive player i dont think so booker is better than welker If he want to go to the pats let him he isnt going to be a starter anyways in my own Eyes ronnie brown and chris chambers are our best Offensive players not welker the only thing welker is good for in kr an pr which he didnt do that great at this year

sux. Wes Welker is our best offensive player. Shouldn't let your best offensive player go to the Pats. It will come back to haunt us.

say it to yourself, over & over..."wes welker was our best offensive player last season"...now it that's true, then the first word of your post would more aptly describes our offense...SUX!...now, should we hold back a $38m player, or take their 2nd pick?...hands??!

As much as I like Welker, I wont be afraid to call you people nuts if you think he is worth a 2nd round pick, not taking into account the fact the offer is for 7 years 38.5M dollars!

You realize how sad a situation it is when Wes Welker is your best offensive player right?

say it to yourself, over & over..."wes welker was our best offensive player last season"...now it that's true, then the first word of your post would more aptly describes our offense...SUX!...now, should we hold back a $38m player, or take their 2nd pick?...hands??!

If I had 5 hands, I'd raise them all for the 2nd round pick. As it is, I raise both of my hands for said pick.

Wes is nowhere near our best offensive player. and he's not worth the kind of money the pats are offering him. As much as I like welker as a player... I'll gladly take a second round pick for him instead of paying him 5.5 million a year or whatever it works out to

You guys can talk trash about Welker all you want but he was the clutch receiver that kept MANY drives alive last season. While he may have only scored one TD, he made it possible for our offense to stay on the field to score many more. Think about that when he is smoking our ***** two times a year from now on. Letting Wes go is a huge mistake by the Phins.

The Pat's pick in the 2nd is like #60 overall so we're getting a borderline 3rd round pick essentially. Still that's not worth investing $38.5 Million over 7 years for Wes Welker.

mmm wes welker for 5 million a year or joey porter for 5 mil a year, or and if we pick joey porter we get a second round draft pick too...

OUIr best offencive player is ronnie brown then it chambers then its randy and if we take ricky back then it will be him after ronnie

Back
Top Bottom